I hate my fucking god damned life and I’m tired of pretending I don’t

I hate my fucking god damned life and I’m tired of pretending I don’t.

Attached: 83E86296-9632-49A7-8AF9-27CA9CAFD969.jpg (1920x1080, 33.68K)

Don't care

Don't care

Do something to make it better. Sometimes just doing something, anything is a step in the correct direction.

I believe in you user.

kys then fgt

Whose fault is that?
Find out what you hate about living. Is there anything you can do about it? If not, whose fault is it that you can't?
Undirected anger is useless. Directed anger is useful when applied correctly.

Never forget that God loves you, user.

if you work as hard as possible we could bury you there.

Look Barack. I know being with a tranny man and loving to suck cock and keeping all on the DL is hard. But look at the bright side. The country you hate and sought to destroy from within is doing just that.

Most people hate their lives. Nobody cares. Find a reason worth living, or give yourself a late term abortion.

>honest american driven to suicide

>sociopathic americans

>kind leaf trying to be helpful

>a memeflag who is likely american from his behavior

>Whose fault is that?
>american boomer telling op to pick himself up by the bootstraps and give death a firm handshake

>random christcuck predator who notices someone in a moment of weakness and tries to use that to push his jewish cult

>more american sociopaths

truly a wonderful sample slice of american society, truly a place where the strong sense of community and brotherhood is alive and well

Attached: 1644894976050.png (286x398, 185.4K)

+1

Nice me too, Im going to still be living though
For any lurkers dont buy into OPs attitude, he got fucked by the psyops hard and has let them drive himself to a husk begging for a death in suicide. He can still turn back but that is up to him just don't fall into the same trap

coming to grips with reality and its nature is getting harder and harder.
i just wish everything would go back to normal.

Don't forget to live stream your suicide, tranny.

>, truly a place where the strong sense of community and brotherhood is alive and well
We would all band together to flay you before we turn on each other.
>liberty
>equality
>faggotry

Attached: 1654061094981.gif (140x140, 383.72K)

its not "your life" its belongs to Jesus Christ He bought it with His Blood. Live like that is the truth and you will overcome the world.

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-010446_Chrome.jpg (1080x2070, 758.06K)

it's a 1pbtid demonic jew spell post

you can always change your life, user. you can fly somewhere else, or drive across the country. you can reinvent yourself and your environment. hating your life is actually preferable to being apathetic - youre fucked if you reach apathy. take your hate and channel it into change. good luck and take care fren

Attached: 1456967799516.jpg (640x501, 89.55K)

checked, liked and subscribed.

Attached: 1644467426252.png (600x600, 76.94K)

You're not supposed to love life; life is a thorny road of sorrows that leads back to God. We are strangers on Earth, and at home only in heaven. How can we be happy being exlied in this fallen world, ruled by fallen spirits?

He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
John 12:25 NKJV