Would women give black guys a chance

if there were no anti-racism points to get?

Attached: 2xmszeQ1_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 40.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1g8PZFOnWpP9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

I'm a female. I've fw a handful of black guys when i was younger.

To be compeltely honest, most the time when a girl fw black guys it's because its all she can get, or she wants free access to drugs. thats the gods truth

now black celebrities/athletes might be attractive but the truth is an attractive black dude is like 1/50 while an attractive white dude is like 30/50. It's way easier to find white dudes that are decent partners so like if you have the option to date white dudes u usually are going to bc you know its going to be better overall unless the black dude is the rare celebrity/business type.

>inb4 coalburner

yeah, ik. kill me.

Your honesty is appreciated.

>I'm a female.
you know the rule, larper.

Thanks for the kind words. I'll take some points off your coal toal for good measure.

yeah. like ngl most the times i fw a nig it was just to get a free bump.

im 6 mos pregnant lol. im not posting my tits fuck off. i look like a whale atm.

>I'm a female. I've fw a handful of black guys when i was younger.
Stop that schlomo, go back

Attached: jew vile shlomo.jpg (788x1024, 65.48K)

im not a kike lol. i hate kikes lmao.

hure

Attached: if_you_only_knew_how_bad_things_really_are.png (442x518, 173.54K)

>im not posting my tits fuck off. i look like a whale atm.
We really don't care what your tits look like
The rule is
>If you want to be taken seriously
>SHOW THEM

Attached: boobs.jpg (970x2048, 232.82K)

didn't ask for your face. anything that proves you are a women, with timestamped, dated and numbers.

Attached: image_2022-06-14_012051619.png (348x333, 14.54K)

also if u read my post im not even trying to promote fucking black dudes. i actually be saying the opposite but ok.

only white girls that fuck nigs is ones that cant do any better (fat/ugly/etc) or once that want easy access to dope. unless its like the rare white acting attractive nig. which is super rare.

well adjusted girls from good families with good upbringings that arent fat usually wont fuck black guys thats the facts.

>im not posting my tits fuck off. i look like a whale atm.
eww haha. JK. :p

> i hate kikes lmao.
yooo me too lol

She looks like she just caught a whiff of his stank lmao

>I'm a female. I've fw a handful of black guys when i was younger.
>also if u read my post im not even trying to promote fucking black dudes.

Attached: ok1.gif (412x229, 1.75M)

you talk like you would be a coal burner, so I actually believe this.

don't give "her" so much attention, bro.

i don't think so. without the dopamine farms to virtue signal to the world the instances of this would drop by a huge percentage.

>also if u read my post im not even trying to promote fucking black dudes. i actually be saying the opposite but ok.
I read them. You're totally right, I mostly see very trashy women seeking black doods. Like they always look like that fish bitch from shark tales, or they are very dime a dozen blonde girl with no personality, at least from what I've seen.

Enjoy spending the rest of your life knowing that your SO wouldn’t love you if he knew the truth. If you told him you’d realize that you’re not worthy of loving. You’d fall into a drug fueled depression or just a depression caused by only yourself.

Those of us who have respectable fathers? No. We still don't with the anti-racism points, because the points are made up and they don't matter.
Basketball-Americans will always have the fatherless ones though, including the ones who have already irreparably disappointed their fathers.

i mostly post on Any Forums, but heres an old timestamp i made i had laying around. id rather post my face than tits/body at this point.

i'm not anymore. my boyfriend is white, my kid is gonna be white. im mostly into white guys. i was a junkie when i was younger so that kinda came with the territory.

vocaroo.com/1g8PZFOnWpP9

Attached: IMG_5432221.png (370x339, 166.7K)

>only white girls that fuck nigs is ones that cant do any better (fat/ugly/etc) or once that want easy access to dope.
So which one are you?

Ive known a coal burner for years. There was a lot of chemistry with us till i found out about her nigger loving past. Now shes blocked forever. She still texts and calls every now and then. Dont care. I will never have anything for her or girls like her.

Hope you find that 1/50 before your eggs turn into styrofoam.