No matter how hard glowies/extremists try, I will never "do something" or "take action"...

No matter how hard glowies/extremists try, I will never "do something" or "take action". I will never harm politicians or kill anyone. I will let the USA crumble, be turned into Somalia, be sold to China,be flooded with a billion immigrants. I would rather any of those things happen than me taking action. Why? I don't want to spend life in jail. Its not worth it. Nothing is worth that. I don't care what happens. Its kind of fun to watch society collapse anyway.

Attached: images (10).jpg (739x415, 50.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner's_dilemma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based

that's really weird and gay, but I think you speak for a lot of people here. so. I guess collapse it is.

Attached: 1655183230013.jpg (597x418, 43.63K)

baste

And that's why I've given up. Whites are determined to commit suicide, so why bother? At least I'll due knowing the Jews won't have their supposed "paradise on Earth," either, even if they do get rid of all of us.

No one needs any of you. The less paranoid cowards joining groups, the better. Hitler was a military informant, none of you would give him the time of day.

Your lifestyle already sounds like jail. Jail is just a place for society to arrest your development and keep you from acting, but since you are doing that all on your own, your own mind is your jail and you have a lifetime to think about how much you limit your own potential to please your jailers.

Mental gymnastics to equate development with caring about things beyond control and having no bearing on life.

Nigger

I don't understand your point, but OP admitted he is purposely relinquishing all control of his actions over to society at large because all his thoughts are violent and unproductive anyway.

Now, I am free. If you take any action you'll be in a cold, dark cell for 23 hours a day, for the rest of your life. You will not accomplish anything, you will not change anything. Infact, your actions will just make things worse instead of better. You'll probably get beaten, raped and tortured in jail too.

>a cold, dark cell for 23 hours a day, for the rest of your life.
You are just describing your poor person pod.

>You will not accomplish anything, you will not change anything.
That is your goal.

>your actions will just make things worse instead of better.
You are the violent nitwit, get better ideas instead of harming and killing if you want to make things better.

>You'll probably get beaten, raped and tortured in jail too.
You are going to do that to yourself for the rest of your life anyway because of your obvious guilt and violent tendencies.

jail is really no different

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner's_dilemma

My life is happier and more fulfilling than you could possibly imagine.

>boohoo I can't do anything and don't care about anything because society is collapsing around me given that I am so happy and fulfilled with life
ok schizo

He’s going to end up on the bed for killing someone because god told him. Hopefully it’s a politician and not someone retarded.

I just want to move somewhere that’s on its way up, rather than down. So I can contribute my labour to something that will grow for a couple generations rather than crumble in 1 or 2. If you guys had to pick a spot like that where would it be?

Attached: 8A5E6B05-CC2B-49ED-92C1-B89EA36079F1.png (981x596, 546.75K)

Go to Niger where the median age is like 12 and you can pack a bunch more generations in the same time frame.

Holy based.

Niger will never go any direction but down. At the moment China is the only obvious place on its way up, but I don’t think I’d fit in well as a white. Is there anywhere in Europe that isn’t going to follow America down into third world tier hellhole status?

Attached: 73744C8C-6EDC-42D8-8F40-3AF61E655BE2.jpg (772x1024, 91.7K)

Nah, the median age really can't get much lower since that is basically the youngest age that people can even reproduce.

lole!

same anaon.

rosting in an epic bread rn.ngl

Attached: Screenshot_2021-03-03 Brown-Dust-Mamonir webp (WEBP Image, 225 × 375 pixels).png (225x375, 229.44K)

>the median age can’t get much lower
Is this bait or are you just retarded? The median age can always go lower if people have more babies.

Also you know what I meant. It will always be awful to live there.

>if people have more babies.
That was my entire point, it can't go any lower because people under 12 years old can't have more babies.

You didn't say it couldn't be awful, you asked about a place where your labor would have the most generational potential.