It's fucking over. ostzog fired /ourmommy/. death to jewtin and his talmudic oligarchy

it's fucking over. ostzog fired /ourmommy/. death to jewtin and his talmudic oligarchy

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-235803_Twitter.jpg (1080x1647, 582.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tsargrad.tv/news/poklonskaja-ustala-vypolnjat-i-slushat-rasporjazhenija-psiholog-o-tatuirovke-jeks-prokurora-kryma_267139
rbc.ru/politics/13/10/2021/6166a4d99a794780ada596da
mk.ru/politics/2022/02/08/poklonskaya-vsetaki-reshila-poekhat-v-kaboverde.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What will she do now?

Nice, now they can strap her to a missile and send her to Kiev.

Probably onlyfans

Double-crosser

too old

You virgins will still pay

Pretty sure FSB tried to take her out and Girkin recently

NIGGER.

putin’s concubine.

>too old
That's definitely not true. Plenty of women on OF in their 40s and 50s.

>divorcee
>single mother
>feminist
>tatooed
>coalburner
Nice mommy you got there faggot.

Attached: 1623695307587.jpg (720x880, 59.82K)

>tatooed
>coalburner
proof or "trust me"?

She is as insane as the schizos who believe JFK Jr is still alive.

>>tatooed
tsargrad.tv/news/poklonskaja-ustala-vypolnjat-i-slushat-rasporjazhenija-psiholog-o-tatuirovke-jeks-prokurora-kryma_267139
>>coalburner
rbc.ru/politics/13/10/2021/6166a4d99a794780ada596da
mk.ru/politics/2022/02/08/poklonskaya-vsetaki-reshila-poekhat-v-kaboverde.html

Attached: ioykhbtrairsh.jpg (500x750, 64.35K)

Divorcee + single mom, thats a wrap boys glad she's fired. Maybe the jews will kill her in a missile campaign.

I don't see any pictures with her and a nigger in those links.

Fuck you taco nigger!
Take it back!

Test

can you speak russian though? can you translate

> poklonskaya: death is bad
> vatniks: angry npc noises

we live in society

>Nataliya Poklonskaya, the newly appointed deputy head of Rossotrudnichestvo, has said what she plans to do now that her appointment as Russian ambassador to Cape Verde has been cancelled. According to Radio Komsomolskaya Pravda, the former Crimean prosecutor and former State Duma deputy still intends to visit the African country.

>"I will hold an online meeting with my compatriots in Cape Verde again," Poklonskaya said. - "I will go there in the future, but for a different reason," Poklonskaya added.
>Natalia Poklonskaya's Instagram followers were taken aback by the tattoo of a bird on the forearm of the former prosecutor's left arm. Usually it is a positive symbol that is associated with freedom and distant dreams. At the same time, such tattoos are also associated either with the criminal environment or with informal youth subcultures. Psychologist Natalia Malysheva explained the hidden meaning of the drawing.

>"The bird symbolises freedom in everything. Natalia rejects the system with its orders and laws. She is tired of obeying, of listening to orders. The person wants freedom and independence", explained Malysheva in an interview with Nation News.

>The psychologist suggests that Poklonskaya has reached a turning point in her life and suggested taking a closer look at the changes in the life of the former Crimean prosecutor.

Ok, but that says nothing of being a coal burner.

She's ready!