$55 for this using doordash

The prices of things skyrocketing suddenly for you guys too? Things will fall apart if this continues

Attached: 154BC3DF-9774-4420-9144-FC014809E3E9.jpg (1125x1184, 796.48K)

How lazy are you to have to use such a Jewish app

good, and i hope you feel dumb for using that app. you couldve gone to mcdonalds got the same meal for 9$ and enjoyed a joint on the drive. instead you used door dash like the faggot you are. i never have and never will use a delivery app. i dont even order takeout

>not buying and preparing your own food
ngmi

stop being a fat kike and go drive and get your food. These delivery apps turn you into a fucking lazy pig and make you pay 2~2.5x as much for your food when compared to acutally getting it. Fuck I hate JewEats and JewDash.

How? I'm had a small lunch meeting at my place with a couple co-workers. They each had a big-ass steak burrito and I had a steak and spinach salad. It didn't even cost $50 with a $10 tip. Do you live in Hawaii or something?

OP is a lazy fat fuck if he's ordering nuggets and fries, but I order out 1-2x a week since I work from home and usually just eat then swim in my pool during lunch.

Get an air fryer you lazy cunt. Tater tots and tendies all the way.

wings places always charge way too much. then you get delivery fee, embedded tip, tax, tip, the long wait, room temp food, a disgusting miscreant giving you a dead-eyed half-smile as he hands you your disgusting pig slop

this cost like 5€ in Germany and 5Dollars in the US. Why do you lie nigger ?

>using doordash

Attached: 1644251877925.jpg (820x702, 36.3K)

boneless wings are for fags like you OP

>salad
faggot

Goyslob

they’re better than bone munching and potentially dying plus you can eat with a fork, idiot

OK lardass. Enjoy your deep fried chicken tenders.

First time Doordashing?

That’s shit tier food designed by reptilians to make you spend money on antidepressants and heart attack pills. Dxvgp

hello sirs i had a bite of your food hope you dont mind

Attached: 2.png (82x112, 22.06K)

i associate doordash with tiktok type brains

so what are you complaining about, being stupid?

You get what you deserve.

Attached: 1646541579618.gif (306x498, 1.04M)

Ordering online isn't worth it anymore unless you have a coupon or some shit. It's better to go order in person, but that defeats the entire point of convenience (and prices over there are cucked now too).
I used to order once or twice every week as a treat but it's way too expensive now for it to be worth it. I maybe bring something with me home like once a month if I have the time and am willing to burn the money.
Just buy ramen or get some cheap microwave popcorn.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-12 at 2.39.43 AM.png (1402x1230, 129.49K)

LOL
I just spent $80 on 2 weeks worth of food using the fucking grocery store.

Why would you ever use that?

This is why after 13 years of neetdom I got a job in a restaurant. All food there is free to me. Sure I lost food stamps but man am I eating good. Really facing a conundrum though, do I continue to put on weight from eating there for the coming famine or get myself in shape to look for a friend with benefits. I was skinnyfat before but now I'm getting downright chubby.

>paying delivery fee plus tip when you can just spend 15-20 minutes to go get it yourself
>also, a fucking ifag

Attached: oh my god.gif (276x225, 1.54M)

98% of people can't cook. They buy pancake mix, and still fuck it up.

Attached: 20220608_130022_2.jpg (2848x1602, 600.48K)

>The prices of things skyrocketing suddenly for you guys too? Things will fall apart if this continues
For $55 you could have had a gourmet meal, your truly a dumb fuck

Based. Food delivery apps are for fat cattle