This is sus

Attached: 1654843682702.jpg (1080x1183, 111.34K)

They don't know everything is permanent on the Internet.

... they know its too late for them.

They’re all retarded boomers. Of course they don’t know how any of this shit works.

anybody have the webm?

Attached: WorldEconomicForum2030.webm (400x400, 2.07M)

You're lying about it. It was something some fringe guy said, not a 'plan", and we dont even know if he was joking

Attached: 1655094658859.jpg (828x898, 88.82K)

Their plan has failed and they're embarassed.

It didn't test well. So they'll go back to the focus groups and try again.

not getting "vaccinated" AT ALL

Attached: 1640327131112.png (4000x3530, 72.39K)

>number 5 - billion new migrants
holy lord Jesus it's going to get so bad in the EU

Of course they're pulling it, none of that shot sounds appealing at all, it's all authoritarian nightmare bullshit.

We should start a new meme, "You'll be hunted down, and pay for your crimes against humanity"

thanks king

You first

>WEF is panicking.
The useful idiots are about to get what they deserve, a brutal death.

> western values will be tested
> better not think of a final solution goy, democracies must prevail

>"How do you like that goy?"
>Everyone universally hates it.
>"W-Well who asked you, RACIST!? It never existed anyway AND WE'RE DOING IT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!"

HA! I remember when the WEF banned my from commenting on their youtube channel so I used another account to make fun of them. Unlike the WEF I cannot be vanquished!

I just did faggot.

A week or two ago, I had a dream that I (or someone else, can't remember exactly) was stabbing Schwab repeatedly as he begged for his life.

>"You'll be hunted down, and pay for your crimes against humanity"
This, but with actual violent follow-through.

Maybe for them, it isn’t.

Don't be a kill stealer. I need to loot his armor set for my build (Dark Memer).

Attached: 1654959270087.jpg (700x664, 55.61K)

reminder that "great reset" is just a renaming/rebranding of agenda 21/30 from 1992, which in itself was a rebranding of one from the 1970s.
it has never stopped, it hasn't stopped now.
this was a taste test, the first time that it has been lain out in front of the public. they will adjust branding and continue with the same plan as always.
any mention of "sustainability" is involved. they'll probably even rename that term, and keep changing the inner terminology while always following the same path using every aspect of new technology that appears in order to accomplish their goals.

They had scrubbed that shit months ago.
Like last year or so

not even entitled to your own memories

Attached: 1652636061889.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

That’s why there’s a webm up above you. So you can’t lie.

I'd much rather see him (along with all the other elites) dragged kicking and screaming from his cushy, comfortable mansion and dumped in front of an angry crowd, begging and pleading for his life.

check the UN replacement immigration section. they allocated per country by the hundreds of millions.
they are treating the world as a company road-map, and we are assets - that's all.
like they were saying 7-8 years ago that canada is targetted to receive 80 million more third worlders.
why?

either they failed or it's set in stone

the only thing a crowd will do now is take their phones out and start videoing like mindless fucking zombies.
they've been conditioned for 3-4 generations to be absolutely passive, bystanders, npcs.