Is this man Jewish?

Attached: 83B5BC66-DF71-46D7-8420-0850FE215CB6.jpg (2309x3180, 722.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirohito#Accountability_for_Japanese_war_crimes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks white to me!

The nose knows...

no hes a polcel

Attached: schnoz.png (453x312, 150.29K)

LUK AT DAT CHUD!!!!!!!!11!!!!

Attached: 1654413332697.png (738x656, 159.02K)

he defends jimmy saville, you tell me

Can anyone explain why he looks like an owl peaking on acid every single time I see his face?

Everyone is a jew until proven otherwise

*and then I sucked a babies dick* and people were so mad in AMERICA, *waves hands* it's like they just had mcdonalds for breakfast on their way to WORK *laugh track*
*leans in* it's 2022 people!

Doubtful, just another British slang who needs to fuck off back to England. In America, many such cases both historical and present day.

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-222640.png (496x765, 200.56K)

My jewdar is nearly foolproof, but I can never tell the difference between Jews and bongs. Bros what does this mean?

Worse, it's a Chud.

In 1896, he entered the Bank of Japan. In 1897, he was sent to England and Belgium for study. After returning to Japan, he successively held important posts as Osaka branch manager and director-general of the sales bureau. He entered the Yokohama Specie Bank in 1911, and later became its president, and then was appointed Governor of the Bank of Japan in 1919. In 1923, he was appointed Minister of Finance in the Gonbee Yamamoto cabinet, and in the following year, was selected as a member of the House of Peers by Imperial command. In 1927, he was re-appointed as Governor of Nihon Ginko(the Bank of Japan), backed by Minister of Finance Korekiyo Takahashi. In 1929, he became the Minister of Finance in the Osachi Hamaguchi cabinet and lifted the gold embargo. After resigning from the post in 1931, Inoue became the administrator of Rikken Minsei-to (Constitutional Democratic Party), but was assassinated by a member of the Ketsumeidan, in the League of Blood Incident.

Attached: Junnosuke_Inoue_BOJ9.jpg (204x290, 8.74K)

He’s a little queer compared to Gutfeld who you should all watch
Top notch content there ;-)

On 12 October 1960, Asanuma was assassinated by 17-year-old Otoya Yamaguchi, a right-wing ultranationalist, during a televised political debate ahead of upcoming elections for the House of Representatives.[1] While Asanuma spoke from the lectern at Tokyo's Hibiya Hall, Yamaguchi rushed onstage and ran his wakizashi (a traditional samurai short sword)[1] through Asanuma's ribs on the left side, fatally wounding him. Japanese television company NHK was videorecording the debate for later transmission and the tape of Asanuma's assassination was shown many times to millions of viewers.[14][15] The photograph of Asanuma's assassination won its photographer Yasushi Nagao both the Pulitzer Prize and World Press Photo of the Year.

Attached: Asanuma_Inejiro_1948.jpg (442x567, 51.44K)

Hamaguchi's initial popularity quickly waned, and he fell victim to an assassination attempt on 14 November 1930 when he was shot inside Tokyo Station by Tomeo Sagoya, a member of the Aikokusha ultranationalist secret society. (Nine years earlier another Prime Minister, Hara Takashi, had been assassinated near the same place.) The head of the Aikoku-sha was Seiyūkai politician Ogawa Heikichi.[7] The wounds kept Hamaguchi hospitalized for several months.

In 1931 Hamaguchi's cabinet sponsored a bill on women's suffrage. It would have granted women over the age of 25 the right to vote in local elections and stand for office given their husbands' approval. The bill passed the lower house, but it was defeated in the House of Peers in March 1931 by a vote of 184 to 62.[9]

Attached: Prime_Minister_Hamaguchi_Osachi_photograph.jpg (389x500, 51.49K)

that's hard to believe

Is the sky blue?

Most bongs are jews.

No he's just comically awkward

Attached: 1646766655983.png (368x495, 347.56K)

I guarantee you he checks white/Caucasian on the census.

Yes.
Even back in Current Year, John Oliver was Jewish.
Now in Current Year +7, he's still Jewish.

Looks bloody Irish to me.

>shows video clips of conservatives making good points
>”I hate that person and they’re a stinky doo doo head, listen to me instead”
Of course he’s Jewish

Is my asshole slightly prolapsed from opiate addiction?

The biggest japanese Chud of them all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirohito#Accountability_for_Japanese_war_crimes

n Japan, debate over the Chud's responsibility was taboo while he was alive. After his death, however, debate began to surface over the extent of his involvement and thus his culpability. Since his death in 1989, historians have discovered evidence that prove Chud's culpability for the war, and that he was not a passive figurehead manipulated by those around him.

Kentarō Awaya argues that post-war Japanese public opinion supporting protection of the Chud was influenced by U.S. propaganda promoting the view that the Chud together with the Japanese people had been fooled by the military.

In the years immediately after Chud's death, scholars who spoken out against the emperor were threatened and attacked by right-wing extremists. Susan Chira reported, "Scholars who have spoken out against the Chud have received threatening phone calls from Japan's extremist right wing." One example of actual violence occurred in 1990 when the mayor of Nagasaki, Hitoshi Motoshima, was shot and critically wounded by a member of the ultranationalist group, Seikijuku. A year before, in 1989, Motoshima had broken what was characterized as "one of most sensitive taboos" by asserting that the Chud bore responsibility for WW II.

Regarding Chud's exemption from trial before the International Military Tribunal of the Far East, opinions were not unanimous. Sir W. W., the president of the tribunal, declared: "This immunity of the Chud is contrasted with the part he played in launching the war in the Pacific, is, I think, a matter which the tribunal should take into consideration in imposing the sentences."

Likewise, the French judge, Henri Bernard, wrote about Chud's accountability that the declaration of war by Japan "had a principal author who escaped all prosecution and of whom in any case the present defendants could only be considered accomplices."

Attached: 800px-Emperor_Showa.jpg (800x1039, 114.17K)

Attached: this!.png (645x770, 16.07K)