How can this board outright deny that nukes exist when clearly there are plenty of footage of gigantic explosions...

How can this board outright deny that nukes exist when clearly there are plenty of footage of gigantic explosions detonating on the ground and in the air.

Attached: Trinity and Beyond The Atomic Bomb Movie 1995 1080p-HighCode(5).webm (800x450, 2.97M)

>what are special effects

What is a miniature

How da 2 ton bus flip over but not a camera from 1940s?

There’s plenty of footage of guys in spandex shooting later guns at alien robots too.

The radiation would have fried the film as well

Magic School bus forbidden episode

Carloooooos!

What was in those cages?

actually now I want to know how they sheilded it

you watch fake shit in the movies every damn day

>nukes are fake
yeah yeah thats why you fucking golems wanted to nuke berlin in your germany first policy the first chance you had were it not for their surrender

Attached: 1654680405281.jpg (2002x3000, 2.3M)

Japanese cities that were nukes recovered faster than the German cities that were firebombed.

That looks amazing

Lead

bitch we were using action figures for cardboard buildings in the 30s to fake nyc, sit your ass down with that shit

Explain
>Cinema
> constant lies from muh government

>they put cheap cameras on tripods in a fake explosion with no concern of the cameras themselves!

This board will deny the existence of anything. I'm sure some mfer on here doesn't believe band-aids are real.

it's fake retard
I bet you think they got a real giant lizard for Journey to the Center of the Earth

Not a fair comparison, German cities were made of stone and steel, Japanese cities were still made of wood. Wood is significantly easier to clean and dispose of, especially when most of it was burned up by heat greater than the sun.

I don't

Maybe with the same tin foil, tape and gold paper they shielded the Apollo mission ship