Now that the dust has settled

Is it just me, or did the whole mass covid vaccination thing feel like a test of Biblical proportions? Did you pass the test?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-13 173453.png (591x583, 176.05K)

>Did you pass the test?
Yes, whole family did but now I have been forced to possibly change my whole career. Never ever vaxxing, Christ is king. Death to Jews demon parasites.

I passed with flying colors. In the future it will not be so easy, brethren.

Attached: 1642261464009.png (640x639, 419.8K)

You’re lucky. My mother let a jew talk her into getting vaxxed behind my back

I came so close to vaxxing because of my job, you have no idea. But my mom was based talked to our local priest and got a paper that helped us get exempt from it. I wish more people did this. Rip your mom

Passed the test. Actually tested positive for Covid today. Feel fine aside from some slight fatigue. Getting a mystery jab to fend of this weak shit seems silly.

I went through this. Had to move out of the state I was born in but worth it in the end. If you don't have your health and freedom, then you don't have anything at all.

based user, no matter what never ever take the vax. The consequence of taking it will never be worth it in terms of what you face now. Those who took it will regret it forever

passed it got everyone who i know who got is now in a perma sickness like there immune can't fight anything

nor did my life change much im in a position where i just watched this crisis unfurl from afar

I passed the test, but at what cost? I'm no longer the man I used to be. I'm forever changed. I'm not depressed, but not thriving either. I'm in survival mode

Indeed it was. I was only able to resist the pressure to mask and test through the grace of the Spirit.

Anyone who voted for Booster Drumpf is a god damn traitor.

Attached: 1640901106403.jpg (980x551, 237.16K)

>Is it just me, or did the whole mass covid vaccination thing feel like a test of Biblical proportions? Did you pass the test?
Yes and yes. Godspeed my pureblood brothers.

Attached: Chris Vickery.png (597x264, 33.04K)

Has the dust settled? I don’t think the dust has settled.

checked.
>did the whole mass covid vaccination thing feel like a test of Biblical proportions?
yes
>Did you pass the test?
yes

Attached: apuhic.jpg (450x405, 39.74K)

This. Im actually quitting work because the entirety of my life has been turned upside down.

Its over, btw.

Heart attacks can be fatal, but not to worry, you wont get the flu lying in a grave!

can't believe anybody with above a room temperature IQ would've willingly got that poison
>archive dot ph/i56we

Attached: CJD vax.jpg (534x409, 28.16K)

>Had to move out of the state I was born in but worth it in the end.
ditto, but fuck that place

I have so far. My family didn't sadly, they got vaxxed and suffer as a result.

I love these Orwellian cartoons make more Zog please.

You already failed by letting them test you.

They directly used the NPC meme.

They’re not trying to hide anything, these things are a humiliation ritual. The central planners love these occult rituals.

Attached: CF685B0D-E7C4-4021-95D5-95EE7E8FDCE1.jpg (1280x720, 58.23K)

Attached: 1551134268108.png (933x697, 515.28K)

Kek, based shitposter graphic artist using the NPC meme

They're winning the meme wars /pol got BTFO.

Youll be fine. Im just getting over mine but its amazing because no I know for positive I have the best immunity out there

Feelz good man

>You may have some side effects, which are normal signs that your body is building protection.
Got a point there. You can’t get sick if you’re already dead

Attached: C3EFEAB9-44CB-42A9-9409-644FC95E96DB.jpg (750x1105, 333.24K)

NPC

>my fellow niggas
Ok moshe

Attached: 47F8FDCF-1C53-401E-ADE0-2CBF6F1145F1.jpg (1024x371, 57.52K)