Not my problem

Not my problem.

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-191653_Gallery.jpg (1080x1278, 738K)

I say no every time and i feel nothing. But im also a fat loser so im not losing social points

>Other
>-$5
Kek

Kek.
I wish there were mutiple no options "No, the war is a psyop" or "No, I support the Russian special operation to defeat nazis"

I ask them to donate first.
They always say no, or "I already did". I just say "me too" (which I did, via taxes).

Ezpz

Who will take American refugees?

Imagine giving money to a corporation so they can use your money as a tax write off.

Attached: 1648540296753.jpg (471x388, 94.25K)

After seeing ukrainian posts on here and seeing their tiktoks, I don't care either.

Too bad there isn't a "FUCK NO" option that credits you $2 from the Jew-Rat-Nazi bitch faggot fund

when exactly did this happen? why does literally every business ask customers to donate to charities the company is supporting? they get the fuckin credit for the donation, not the person donating. its all fucked

I think the war is almost over (tldr: ukriane lost). Jwwga

Imagine donating to Uranians lmal

Attached: Screenshot_20220501-212209.png (1080x2340, 1.28M)

>eat at restaurant
>machine has some auto tip options
>20%, 25%, 30%
>have to click extra options to not give a retarded huge tip
I give them like a 5-8% tip if they try to pull this hit

>Not my problem.
If you don't stand with the current thing then you're a bigot.

Attached: der_globohomo.jpg (1500x1929, 893.56K)

My favorite of these was when one was asking me to donate to a local food pantry and I was out of work and very low on money.

>Imagine donating to Uranians lmal
Pay up, Goyim. Or you are an antisemite.

Attached: Personal-Wealth-Zelenskyy-Ukraine-Screenshot_20220612-151859_Chrome.jpg (1080x1612, 371.58K)

hmm, I wonder if it would work?

yea no
fuck the make a wish kids
fuck the childrens hospital
fuck the refugees
fuck your cause
im here for sustenance im too lazy or tired to make on my own right now, bitch

that money goes directly to corporations which they then use to launder their crime money and then claim it all as deductibles for the criminal IRS
also fuck ukraine i dont give a shit

Even if you did it wouldn't go in your name, The company files under the corporate logo for the tax benefit.

Didn't we already give them like a $1 trillion? How much fucking money do they need?

This is the essential question. And we all know the answer is "nobody". No matter how much good white people have done, no matter how much wealth and knowledge they have shared, no matter what they have sacrificed, the jews have made it so that white European stock peoe are hated and ridiculed by the rest of the world, and their plight ignored.
Save yourself, whitey.

When I'm asked this I respond with "haven't we given them enough already?" And most people agree.

based fren
If we need to do one thing before leaving this planet it's to genocide the jewish plague.

Attached: 1522637701627.png (700x700, 199.73K)