James Patterson

names the jew and says 1488 heil hitler

Attached: 390F1380-084C-4D4A-9627-92FDA1F96E95.jpg (1125x1221, 200.05K)

I want to have a frank talk here without getting called a glownigger.
What exactly do we have to live for anymore? We’re getting banned from society and blasted with propaganda about how bad and privileged we are while getting more and more stuffed into the bottom rung of society. What’s the fucking point of taking part in this shit? What’s the fucking point in even trying to be a good person? I’m fucking tired of this shit and my patience has reached a boiling point, I see a nigger in public and it gives me nothing but disgust and anger. I hate all them so much, I hate every single group that isn’t me in this country because I have no fucking other choice. I want the entire thing brought down, I want anarchy violence in every fucking street where these fuckers are getting ripped from their houses and smacked off the pavement. There’s nothing good left in this country, and I get demonized every fucking day for it. How the fuck can anyone continue to go about their day to day not feeling the same? Am I alone in feeling this way?

Sneed

what the fuck are real posts and bot posts anymore?

The point is that life is struggle my fren

I live for weed and vidya and information blasted at me 24/7

James Patterson is the author of a Trump biography that's why he's being shilled on Any Forums with PTG style deception.

>I got this thread guys
Fuck you, pick a new code word for you and your vermin to communicate.
Real post. I’m a real person, realize this muh bot shit is just another way for them to program you into thinking no one can feel this way.
This is too much struggle. I don’t even think Germans were this demonized after WW1.

>What exactly do we have to live for anymore?

Attached: one struggle.png (200x241, 65.47K)

Patterson is a cryptojew who doesn't write his own books, they're ghostwritten by other jews
so he's effectively dunking on the goys while pretending to feel sorry for them even though he is part of the problem and knows exactly what he is doing
sound familiar?

>outdated bot script
It's not 2015 anymore you dumb trannies

Read this today, and I think we're just about there.

Attached: 1655160509427.png (1345x3482, 1.27M)

>>Implying you weren't put here to hurt

At least you didn’t call me a glownigger, I guess that must be a step in the right direction for you well poisoning faggots.
I’ve read that before, and idk. I just see a bunch of “if we just..” laid out that never comes into fruition. I have a hard time thinking this is actually going to happen. We can’t even get support for movements because everyone is paranoid it’s all comped and infiltrated. They’ve crippled us. Even this board is a shell of its former self.

Post your nipple with a timestamp then if you're a real human.
>Spoiler: you won't

The truth is salvation will only come through victory. I think Scott Greer said that if I remember right.

Problem is victory isn't going to just come. It may come in future or it may not. The only thing we can really do is cope.

For real advise, I just think you need to build your life in a way to isolate yourself from the problems they create.
>Corparate world trying to brainwash you with with propaganda and gay job training
Work a job from home online, prefabably in a industry that gives you leverage. Don't participate in their gay corporate family BS
>Your area of living is becoming too expensive and unsafe
Don't go outside, only when needed, don't interact with these people that cause you stress.
>Your country hates you, and wants to enslave you
Leave, unironcally look into financial independence movements that talk about getting enough money to retire, and live abroad more affordable. You will be a foreigner wherever you live, but the problems of that country won't be your problems and you will be able to move again if there is an issue. I think FIRE movement and digital nomads are good examples of this.

As far as fixing the porblems here at home. I don't think one individual pleb has the power to fix anything. I do think it's worth trying to do things like vote, voice support for political candidates and movements, heck run for school board elections. Those smalls things are actually showing results (bannings gay books, renaming southern schools after general Lee, etc) lastly I would just say go to church. Unironically, I think they would prefer for young men to stay out of church, and they measure they success in church attendance numbers. I think these are the steps people should be taking to cope with the elites that rule over you and hate you.

>Am I alone in feeling this way?
No.
But remember, it is all part of Satan's plan to usher in the Antichrist, who you should hate.

Attached: Anglo Zulu.png (800x597, 230.44K)

>leave
There is no running away user, I can’t stand this mindset. I am here to fight and go down with my ship, I just wish more fucking people saw the urgency because I can’t be a one man show.
>elites
They’re parasites. Stop encouraging these vermin by calling them elite.

Oh stfu I’m following whoever the fuck is going to rally people against shit no matter how much you cry that he’s the antichrist.

yeah, that's it
it's the millions of other demoralized people with no real say in how the country is run
it all makes sense now

Attached: 1655167167006.jpg (735x618, 450.77K)

What you are feeling is so real and what all whites are feeling, even if they're too afraid of the consequences to openly say it.
You should get involved in white activism. Look into the National Justice Party and consider getting vetted. I'll probably be accused of being a fed shill because this is Any Forums, but NJP is a pro-white group that does meetings, events, and protests. They're the ones that demanded hate crime charges for the nigger killers in Waukesha and just this last week, in Fargo, North Dakota where a 14 year old girl was randomly stabbed to death if the course of 25 minutes by some African migrant. They demanded hate crime charges and they demanded justice explicitly for White people. The local community all loved it and one old lady was even crying because she was overwhelmed that someone was finally.
There really isn't much left to lose at this point, as you said yourself. So you and everyone else who feels like you should think about it.
Check out therightstuff . biz and The National Justice Party. Yeah there will be shill replies to this lost, but all I can say is you should just visit these sites and make up your own mind about it. But it doesn't hurt to simply check out some speeches and podcasts. Also the video on the Fargo event is supposed to drop any time now on the NJP site so keep and eye out.
Heil victory

Attached: 1655167368210.png (427x400, 39.69K)

"Critics"

Ok so Jews?

The same "concerned, random sampling of the American public who always blast white people who step out of line?

Does it change wether information is good information or bad information? Are you unable to discern without someone holding your hand?

kys nigger

Attached: 12003458-251E-41B5-9E9E-8CB926C12056.jpg (800x486, 68.75K)

Oddly enough, my wife was telling me the main character of his novels has been a nigger since the 1980's.
Bonus points if you get him cancelled for cultural appropriation.

Attached: 1614719014677.jpg (389x388, 29.09K)

Name one good white male writer, pro-tip you can't!

based retard

>Critics criticize

Those are the same retards who did Charlottesville. I’m not getting involved with a bunch of retards like that, sorry. I’m not wasting my one shot in a movement like that, I’d trust my life more with the fucking catboi at this point. Just because I have nothing to lose doesn’t mean I’m going to throw myself into a meat grinder for a movement without a single fucking leg to stand on anymore. Fuck off.
Well poisoners like you still need to kys.

t. glownigger intern, second day on the job

According to nu-Any Forums, apparently if you complain about the constant abuse white Americans get you’re actually a glowie, so idk. I guess most of these faggots are actually just cucks that love the abuse.

We live to deliver justice to those who have harmed us.

>t. well poisoning nigger on his first day of the job

Attached: 16FE22C2-1ABA-4745-8A71-419D55F2C1E5.jpg (621x828, 26.79K)

nothing will happen until your country gets to the point in pic related

Attached: 0e89d48737fe1e63bafd4fcface049b4[1].jpg (584x662, 130.39K)

you really got me there with the second reply glowboy
all of the Fed informants running and operating within those far right groups really fuckin makes me think, also that one Fed grooming the Buffalo shooter
I wonder who would be trying to provoke mouth breathers on the internet to commit racially motivated violence that has no effect on the centers of power and will be used to attack the Second Amendment

Attached: 1655167712846.png (900x599, 1017.99K)

Make it your life mission to destroy jews.

It’s funny, because if you say “glowie” they call you a glownigger because you can’t say nigger, but then they move the goalposts when you say nigger. Bunch of schizos, they ruin the board more than trannies.