Gold and silver faggots

Reminder the vast majority of ancient people’s across empires, kingdoms and republics transacted not with gold or silver but with credit, copper coins and later on paper money. In ancient times gold and silver were ONLY used to pay soldiers, for international trade, property/land and high ticket items.

Attached: 2F10231F-11D6-4A03-B52D-DEEF5B1FC692.jpg (1024x680, 191.54K)

Thats cool but im not going to sell my stack or stop buying.

>pay armies
>international trade
>high ticket items
Oh no I'll be rich and powerful?

Attached: 1652835236717.jpg (970x1024, 122.91K)

Truth hurts, hate the redpills huh?

Gold and silver are the only Biblical currencies. That is the currency we will use under theonomy. Non usury currencies.

Attached: 1649447829450.jpg (871x903, 102.44K)

I haven't used a ledger like that in 30 years.

>it's always the same leafnigger shill
>every goddamn day
>only here to fud silber
How come ancap memeflaggot anti-silver shill disappear and you suddently come out of the wood at the exact same time?
Me think you are the same faggot on JIDF payroll.

Too bad for your masters, i'll continue to buy silber, especially at the current discount.

Attached: 1643222409876.gif (598x800, 416.9K)

Checke'd

Attached: 1654588884378.jpg (184x184, 10.97K)

>property/land
Isn't that what every sane person wants?
Rather than buying a home or land by going into debt, it's better to save physical precious metals and then pay with them.
That gives you an even better reason to start and to continue acquiring them.

Attached: homes-priced-in-silver.png (1046x914, 105.2K)

what's wrong with a person wanting to have a PHYSICAL OBJECT and not green paper or a fucking shitcoin?

Attached: 1654745880169.jpg (895x894, 79.81K)

Vhat iz zo hard to underztand you ztupid goy? YOU VILL OWN NOZZING

Attached: get sympathy for the Fed, goyim - stealing everything from you aint easy.jpg (1169x1568, 168.59K)

>(((Shiller)))
It’s always kikes and charlatans like mike Maloney that shill for gold and silver. Gold and silver are pointless in this modern era especially if you’re from the first world. The US dollar will never collapse...NEVER

Attached: 1654896295902.png (990x1007, 52.78K)

>KVETCH KVETCH PILPUL KVETCH PILPUL
>STOP BUYING SILVER, GOYIM!!
>t. Moshe Kikenheimer

Attached: JewShillAdmitsGoyGoldFuksThem.jpg (887x163, 28.74K)

>Gold and silver are worthless, goyim!
>KVETCH PILPUL KVETCH!
So why are the kike banks hoarding it then, Shlomo?

Real humans of Any Forums, always do what the kike does, never as it says. It does not have your best interest at heart.
Hell, tapeworms dont' even have hearts.

Attached: BanksHoardingGold.png (941x678, 160.76K)

>Oh no I'll be rich and powerful?
That's what the kikes are desperate to prevent.

Attached: JewShillAdmitsWhyShillSoHard.jpg (797x186, 30.48K)

>In ancient times gold and silver were ONLY used to pay soldiers, for international trade, property/land and high ticket items.
So gold and silver was reserved only for the most important functions of currency where they couldn't get away with any bullshit.

gold and silver were held and transacted by royalty

Just bought another 20oz today. I'm closing in on the 2000oz mark. It's hard not to keep stacking while the comex is keeping the spot price of silver so low for us.

Why do you dense mother fuckers always do this? The pro silver threads have been the same for months: they write the normal pro-silver arguments about PM being a universal historical currency and the fiat dollars being worthless and blah blah bah, except they put "not" in front of it. They just invert what pro silver shills normally say. So you have pro-silvery people arguing with each other. I suspect it's the same retard doing this over and over. Go back to Any Forums pls.

The actual shills are so bad at their job that it's hard to tell whether or not it's satire.

Cool, ill just make my own anyways

Attached: mphatupdate.png (782x397, 184.27K)

>I'm closing in on the 2000oz mark
Damnit. I'm closing in on my 500oz goal where I was gonna start buying other stuff I need, but you just fucked that up for me.
2000, here we come. kek

>ill just make my own
That's actually kinda cool.
I ain't been in /pmg in a while. Did mintanon rugpull as some were thinking?

no, holocoin is about to ship yotsuba, this coin is currently on indie, mintanon is taking orders for anime prospector