What percentage of white supremacist propaganda is Any Forums responsible for?

What percentage of white supremacist propaganda is Any Forums responsible for?

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-190809.jpg (1440x1435, 321.67K)

Huh and none of them use pol. That is sus

Any Forums hasn’t had much influence like it used to. The entire board has been diluted by shills and well poisoners while any thread that starts being productive just gets pruned. This board used to dream of better days, but now if you try to dream of better days, you just get called a glownigger or have nigger meme flags saying “ayo yt boi u lost.” Everything about this place sucks anymore.
>go somewhere else
Where the fuck am I supposed to go?

>Anti-Defamation League
opinion completely disregarded

Attached: 110 and never again.png (759x497, 110.99K)

pol is too self-destructive to do anything

learn how to use an archive retard they've posted here numerous times.

lol are they really saying this? PF is just their newest kikeglowop they can defeat and claim victory.

I thought they were FBI agents targeting impressionable people to do things against the USA in order to change our laws and freedoms. My bad.

Attached: reddit_discord.png (750x500, 78.74K)

Fuck off Jew

Any Forums just calls them feds

So what exactly even happened. I haven't been following. Did they actually start beating faggots up, or did they just get arrested for protesting?

meanwhile in reality land, it's talking about on the news daily

Which just invites more shills and we’ll poisoners to come and dilute real discussion out.

80% of what propaganda, I haven't seen any of their stuff.

What 10 fliers were put up somewhere 2 by jews and the rest by (((patriot front))).

Attached: 1652413266976.jpg (652x844, 103.64K)

I mean they're like a vocal minority but I think most people here are larpers. I have been on Any Forums then here since 07/08 and I haven't seen anything to convince me otherwise.

2016 was the peak. in the end, we came down

Same old tricks different decade.

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: FRANK COLLIN.png (770x762, 235.95K)

They are lucky the feds canceled this false flag. Me and my boys would have absolutely destroyed their bussies.

>What is x?
>According to the people who hate and despise it most, x is...

>usatoday
>citing the adl
pissing in an ocean of piss

This is a shitpost and meme site, don't get it twisted. People come here to get demoralized and relax at the same time.
Once in a while there're huge events concerning Any Forums, but if you've noticed none of them are explicitly racist.
So please, keep your "white movement" fantasy to yourself

Is the the same ADL that was formed after a jew was lynched for raping and killing a white girl.

80%

A completely fake group, created by your government, and a hate crime against White people.

What, you think muh satire is going to stop them from targeting you? Get out of here with your complacency but show us all your blue star flag before you go.

kill yourself shill. anyone who spends any amount of time here sees through your lies. it's a completely inorganic movement

Post links to the archives. I found none faggot.

Because pol is right. Did they get arrested by the feds? Nope.

ADL was founded to defend to a jewish pedophile that raped and murdered a white girl and tried to blame a black man for the sick crimes. After every court in the land upheld the verdict, and right before the sentence of death was to be carried out, the kikes bribed the governor to commute the sentence. The shabbos governor obliged. Biggest political scandal in US history you've never heard about.

When the leaders shirk their duties, it's up to the people to get shit done and send these kikes back to hell. So that's what happened.

Attached: Hang All Kikes.png (1280x1004, 1.12M)

>it's a completely inorganic movement
based on what?

Muh "you have to be influential because I want you to, eventhough I'm not gonna contribute anything to it at all"
Go to your Daily stormer and shart yourself fattie, last thing I want is for this place to be filled with retards like that

69% - 420%

Attached: 02F01E6F-1CC5-4127-8EBD-020B4292231A.png (500x379, 255.78K)