Can someone please explain how Trump was 100% right about everything in this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=kNqgVEiUBvA

In short, everything Trump said in this video is 100% true:

> Biden kills energy
> Gas prices 5/6/7 dollars a gallon
> Defending foreign borders
> Tons of illegals flooding in, most are criminals/drugs/crime
> Recession/Depression
> Going after guns
> Never takes questions

Why does it seem like this was all done intentionally? Jewish tricks? Trump knowing that without a house/Senate nothing would get done? Just seems all too strange that Trump predicted all of this...or should we have known all this would happen under the liberals?

Attached: lol.png (1462x793, 1.31M)

They had Trump initiate the controlled covid collapse of the US after his visit to the Forbidden City in China. Then they had senile Biden child sniffer take all the aggro.

At least half of those were pretty easy to predict

Just know that Trump mainly appealed to poor, rural, uneducated, meth-addled, white trash types. I don't know anyone in the wealthy, civilized metropolises that voted for him.

Turns out he’s smart

it's scripted
Trump is handed a script by his bosses
he reads the script
the script is later put into effect by his bosses
>wow Trump predicted this!
same as Alex Jones and any other official glownigger mouthpiece who has been doing that for decades

>you still can't tell that it's all a scripted farce
already dead

Trump had enough sense to see the pattern...alot of us saw it and knew what is now happening.... no one voted for these fools... and yes the middle class is being intentionally destroyed by design....it straight out of a communist book of tactics

Attached: stages.png (800x800, 94.25K)

Pretty obvious. The Fed printed trillions in 2020 before Biden took office and Refineries were shutting down with no new ones. Everyone has been saying gas prices were going to skyrocket and conservatives brushed it off as green energy propaganda. Lyn Alden has been telling everyone to invest in energy since 2018 or so because the energy market spent a decade so undercapitalized.

Because we are witnessing the controlled demolition of modern society

Attached: 1654653697710.png (1079x1087, 464.66K)

>the script is later put into effect by his bosses
So you’re saying Trump’s bosses control the Biden admin

Those are IQ 110 predictions. Of course it seeks smart when you're an idiot

Well yes I was speaking to OP, so I was telling OP he is smart (relative to OP)

>shadow president

he is just that smart and biden is that terrible
it sounded far fetched at the time because things were so good it was tough to imagine how bad they could be. he was president for 4 years, he understands the damage someone could do if they were president. he has always had lots of foresight and is a visionary, it is no surprise that he can see things that others cannot

Trump declared the national emergency for covid, printed out three stimmies, and operation warp speed to push the jew jabs. Of course he knew what was coming.

The great reset is global you fuck face. Jews run the show. This fake war in Ukraine is theatre as well.

Attached: B07E7B2E-EDAA-4CC4-973A-8D588DC39DC1.jpg (1024x945, 155.31K)

Still, even after the huge housing crash and gas was $4.xx under Bush, Nobody would have thought gas would be closing in on $6 a gallon...a lot of people work remote...in NYC I think only 18% of the people went back into offices. That is a huge number working from home. Nobody is really travelling much. so why is Gas almost $6

He was as instrumental in setting it up for his kike masters as biden's husk is instrumental in carrying it all out.

They're all working together against you.

Attached: Thumbs up potato.jpg (884x800, 67.88K)

I believe there is a civil war going on between the jews. The money jew and the book jew. Both are trying to get control of the goyim. The result is what we are seeing now.

Russia vs Ukraine are just proxies for this war.

Am I close?

What are they fighting about?

trump has possession of the grays sports almanac, 2 steps and scoops ahead

Attached: 824933.jpg (1200x867, 171.04K)