WTF IS HAPPENING

>Yellowstone closed for flooding
>tornadoes in Chicago
>snow expected in Idaho and Wyoming
>freezing temps still in June

Attached: 87E0EB14-2045-4FEB-8652-7C24E31B45D5.gif (480x270, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/weather/2022/06/07/planet-sky-conjunction-june-five/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shithole places nobody should live are suddenly becoming less inhabitable.

Hehe Fuck those welfare states.

The planets have aligned
washingtonpost.com/weather/2022/06/07/planet-sky-conjunction-june-five/

God is le mad

Crazy weather patterns on other planets in our own solar system, right now, too. Climate change deniers btfo.

>WTF IS HAPPENING
Weather. Weather is happening.
Retard

>wtf is happening
IT
>ronpaularmwaving.webm.gif

>freezing temps
where retard the Kodiak?

>heat index over 100
>"freezing temps still in June"
Give them to me.

STOP POSTING DEMORALIZATION THREADS YOURE DOING IT FOR FREE FOR FUCKS SAKE
Bears are chinks. No wonder they use inverse colors on candles. If you're happy the US stock market is falling in prices you're a fucking chink. Full stop. Capitalism is finished if we truly correct to pre boomer levels. Your short position profits will be short lived as everything around you falls apart. You're no different from a Jew if a little bit of shekels brings you delight when the integrity of our system is the one jeopardy. Kill yourselves fucking hypocrites

God is not mocked

God's country in the south east is just fine, btw. Maybe stop being so degenerate.

Their draining lake mead to release pressure on yellowstone to get it to blow....you think it’s going to be hot this summer? A little ashy also lol

>heat index
Real temp was 103 today, with humidity was 110

and BBC coming soon to a white vagina near you.. this is weird and crazy times of upheaval.

why did jannies purge the chicago bread?
what are they hiding??

What is the planet's sky conjunction function other than orbits coming into alignment like all things in orbits do every once every so often? Will you be lucky in love or pick the lotto numbers?

i can't believe God's patience with the diabolic empire of ZOG is finally at His limits. The rainbow which the Left has satanically inverted said he'd only not ever drown the Earth again; he didn't promise shit about any other stuff.

HAARP.

hi gpt4c, is it really over?

>WTF IS HAPPENING
The Apocalypse is getting ready to begin.

Time is short.
ABC's of Salvation:
To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus. (Matthew 4:17; Romans 2:4, 3:10, 6:23; Acts 3:19)
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, and that He will come again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work on the cross. (Romans 10:9-10; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Ephesians 2:8-9)
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord. (Romans 10:9-10, 10:13, 14:10-11; Philippians 2:10)

Attached: End Rainbow.jpg (1275x1650, 239.46K)

Texas pidors are hoarding all the warm air and won't share with poor Idahoans

Attached: O.png (1399x779, 1.29M)

>God is le mad
Yes.

Attached: Fear of the Lord Rainbow.jpg (1275x1650, 223.36K)

This.
They lost the La Palma data center so its just "flood the ionosphere" time

and don't forget the big-ass storms (including tornado) we had in the South not too long ago

Yellowstone is pretty fucked, boys. I live in Wyoming, near the park, and the roads got btfo in the park. Huge stretches of road were washed out, bridges have been swept away, fuckin red lodge is under water. Feels bad boys.

China using using Weather Weapons of Mass Destruction

It's so cold, my poor tomatoes aren't growing at all..

>flag
>post about a black penis
Of course

>numerous huge worldwide volcanic eruptions last year
damn op i guess we will never know it must be global warming. time to get in the pod and eat the bugs.

Attached: 1642276547896.webm (540x540, 2.2M)

WEATHER IS GOD’S WRATH!!!
And we are at a societal state where I can actually say that