WOW is Joe Biden retarded?

First he says he's not going to Saudi Arabia and then he says he is going to Saudi Arabia but that it has nothing to do with energy and only concerns national security for Israel. How about fixing our problems first before fixing other peoples problems?

twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1536143322854694915

Attached: bidenmightberetarded.jpg (661x601, 115.42K)

Hopefully they keep him.

there's a difference between joe biden the person and joe biden the organization.

At this point I really am starting to think that the democrats are pure evil. There is so much they could do to fix things but they do nothing but send all of our money and supplies overseas while we suffer. What gives?

>Biden
>Braindead old man
>Kamala
>Poo nigger whore
we're so fucked dude

>national security
>for Israel
i didn't know Joe was also elected president of Israel. Damn, he really IS popular.

It's about Khashoggi, a/k/a Cash O.G., a/k/a Yours Truly.

Is he being taken out of context? Like is he ralking hypothetical?

>How about fixing our problems first before fixing other peoples problems?
How new are you?

Attached: 1627878847396.gif (640x480, 1.23M)

the people who unironically voted this faggot into office need to be shot in the head. It's funny how they all went into hiding too. Fucking voted the worst 'president' of all time into office even tho we know they pulled some shit and cheated.

He is going to suck that swarthy saudi prince cock for more oil. Give him a proper gum job.

>retarded?

no he has senile dementia, ie. brain is rotting

>Give him a proper gum job.
Why would you put this image in my mind user?

Attached: 1643235393292.jpg (825x615, 87.68K)

The proof that the election was fraud, and almost everyone knows it, it the left talking about running someone else in 2024. Biden, just 2 years ago, beat a sitting President that gained votes the 2nd time around. Biden also got more votes than any President in history. With a track record like that, he's a sure thing for 2024, right Democrats?

>im not going to saudi arabia
>it happens to be a larger meeting taking place in saudi arabia. thats the reason im going
love sleepy joe #TeamSleepy

My cat was sleeping near my butt and I farted on her and she woke up and looked annoyed then got up and left. It smells really bad too.

Look at those negotiating skills.

Old fuck pretends like energy isn’t the only reason he’s running over there. Jesus were so fucked

>going to the Saudis to suck their dick for oil
Take out the dentures first Billy

Yes, yes he is retarded. He openly accused the crown prince of assassinating a journalist and now he is going to beg for oil. If he goes, it will be yet another ritualistic humiliation.

I thought you got yourself hacked up?

It’s ok you’re retarded. At least you caught on eventually.

Why do public figures physically travel to other countries anymore when everything can be done remotely?
Explain this.
Explain this NOW.

haha kitty got the WW1 treatment
It’ll take it’s revenge though you fucked up

i just want them to pause their agendas for now and try to increase oil production and improve economy.

LOL

Don't forget next in line: aged-out drunken socialite. God bless the USA!

He's fucked in the head. I almost feel bad for him; it's borderline elder abuse at this point and his handlers are guilty as fuck.