Holy shit. advice that really works for those with extreme social fear

first off, i'm one of you. i have extreme social anxiety, like it's borderline retarded how bad it is. crippled my life. nothing ever helped, not pills, nothing. i wish i knew this years ago. my form of anxiety is caused by me thinking everyone else is better than me and im unworthy to even exist around them because im so inferior to them. this belief makes me cuck to their every whim because what right does useless garbage like me have to do disobey the will of someone better than me.

then recently i did something i never did before, i started visualizing, as vividly as possible, just close my eyes and visualize fictional scenarios where people, sometimes fictional characters for example Homelander (that asshole superhero from the tv show "The Boys"), come up to me and are angry with me, like they didn't like something i did or they're trying to coerce me to do something like often happens irl such as at my job, and in the vision i dominate them instead of the other way around, i speak up, i take control of the situation instead of cucking. in the Homelander visualization i hold full conversations where i blast back and eventually he attacks me and in the vision i beat the shit out of him. my subconscious does not seem to know the difference between these visualizations and real life. so it starts to believe that i am now better and more powerful than a literal superhero. this gives a confidence boost that i just never got from pills. i think i am close to actually standing up for myself verbally in my next real life conflict. it makes me feel good. maybe try it. it's a form of meditation i suppose, the visualizations have to be vivid and detailed with real conversations with the imagined person(s).

Attached: asdf.jpg (1516x1000, 203.82K)

>Homelander
Nice bait m8

i don't see the problem. visualizing myself standing my ground against superpowered assholes and winning really helps. more so than imagining real life people i think

also imagining standing my ground against a realistic gangster thug with a gun helps too. it doesnt matter that i would die irl doing this, all that matters is i feel more confident afterward. i bet imagining yourself talking to girls confidentally, possibly even brutally, would also help if you fear girls, but i don't really fear girls any more than men.

just remember that if you talk to girls brutally irl a bunch of white knights will appear out of nowhere to "be a hero" and you should make that part of your visualization. and when these white knight faggots come out of the woodwork in the vision, dominate them, even if you wouldn't irl.

make this thread worthwhile and pls tell us about
>the cause
probably childhood trauma, i assume
>experience with doctors and professionals
what drugs did they prescribe

>the cause
my father beat me literally every day of my life, no exaggeration, sometimes twice a day. on christmas day he bought me a trainset then 30 minutes after i started playing with it he came into the room and randomly stomped the shit out of it and kicked me in the face. the abuse ive faced is worse than 95%+ of people. he wouldnt allow me to have friends either until i escaped at 13 years old because he thought i would snitch about his drug dealing and abuse, and by then i was mentally fucked beyond belief. he was literally a serial killer, he killed his own brother, he used to run over cyclists on the parkway for fun, killing them, with me in the car. i am traumatized beyond belief.

i visualize like that and its a MAJOR PROBLEM so stop while your ahead mate

Its the balance that ppl cannot see but is prevalent. Most ppl are conformists, whether they know it or not. But being a chaotic school shooter is the chaos end of the spectrum. Normies usually want civilized conformity so naturally anything else is considered retardation to them. Thanks for reading

i have very little experience with doctors, i get my pills from a trusted family member who will get me whatever i need, i tried MDMA etc and it helps for a day but i cant do it every day so its pointless

as a kid on his rural compound he had 1000 acres of woodland property surrounding his house and i had to spend 13 hours a day outside in the woods where he couldnt find me, because the only way to not get beaten was to be out of sight of him and he didnt care i was gone. i was wearing ripped piss soaked pants that were half way up my shins meant for younger kids that werent washed in 3 months and was skinny an malnourished only eating 1 meal a day when i came home at night to sleep, cooked by the maid. he was a rich drug dealer. when he died he left nothing to me in the will, and while living there as a child i experienced no benefits of his wealth in fact i lived like a child in extreme poverty would. my mom was a 13 year old girl he bought from her crackhead parents for $500 who escaped his compound 3 years later, leaving me and my brother there for the next 13 years suffering

if this is real
im sorry

i hope you can heal somehow

i also didnt attend school until 3rd grade and it was this very strange cult-like private school in the middle of the woods run by hippies and none of them ever tried to help me. in fact one of the teenage "teachers" their took me into the woods and butt raped me and of course i never told my dad because he would beat me for it.

stop daydreaming and embrace the spontaneity of social interactions

Attached: pepe_CNN_reality.jpg (896x1041, 117.15K)

it's real and not exaggerated, i've told this exact story like 100 times on Any Forums in the archives.

this sounds like a crazy lie

but the flag leaves the possibility open

yeah well it had to happen to somebody no matter how rare. even if 1 in 10,000 chance. throughout the last few decades it's probably happened to millions of people.

by the way my father wasn't jewish but the drug supplier directly above him who he answered to was.

if you ever meet someone with retarded-tier social anxiety, possibly try questioning them if their childhood was fucked up. i bet it probably would be but i don't know enough people to say for sure. if anything you probably hear a very crazy story.

Good on you user, you discovered one of the aspect of visualization.
The real fun of that, is visualization can be used as an efficient tool for EVERYTHING YOU DO.
>feeling lonely
Visualize a hottie, interacting with her, spending quality time, and more. Then forget and go for a walk, be open to your surroundings, then you will receive.
>need to find your lost keys?
Visualize them in your hand and go for a search, i find it acts like an antenna, if my keys are in the house i will find them within 5 mins of less. If they are not in the house, i will have a strong feeling of it being outside of the house.
>wants some money
Visualize bills, the smell, the feel, you counting them, the bills sitting in your desk... be precise. Then forget and go on your day, be ready to receive.
>weed dealer is not answering his phone
Visualize a Q smell it, feel it, touch it. Then forget.

Visualization is the calibration of the creative mind, remember matter is altered by thoughts, humans are walking antennas with brains as computers, hearts are the creative force in the middle of the vortex.

holy shit. thanks for telling me that. i literally never tried visualizing before because i thought it didnt actually do anything.

Stand up for yourself. I used to be like you, but everything changed when I finally told someone off that objectively deserved it.