3 niggers arrested in connection with teenager beaten to death at LeBron James' school

Guess what school they went to? The one that nigger LeBron established. Do not let them memory hole this story.

web.archive.org/web/20220613224534/https://www.theblaze.com/news/teenager-beaten-to-death-lebron-school

Attached: ethan.png (1245x699, 1.11M)

Kid shot at them with a water bead gun. He got what he deserved.

Maybe he shouldn’t have been a piece of shit chud and antagonize african americans

this

Blacks are extremely violent and easily fly off the handle. These niggers are going to hang for sure.

This never happens at the racetracks.
Maybe quit hanging around niggers and get into motorsports

I hear he said "this is maga university" as he pelted them with bleach. Really though, this guy had a death wish, or he watched too much disney plus and thought they would laugh and group hug after

The white kid lent them a mechanical pencil in class and the lead was 0.5mm instead of 0.7mm. Yt learned the hard way not to be racist.

he shouldn't have used the n word, talk shit get dead whytoid.

kek

Blacks have been executed for less of a reason and nobody gets charged. White kid dindu nuthin. I'd say they should get 4 months to a year in prison, but we all know if this was a black kid getting beaten to death by whites they'd get 0 days for 'Muh self defense.".

The white kid looks like the chad from the movie Faculty

>Shot at with a child's toy = Allowed to be beaten to death

Yet niggers can shoot at each other all day like the baboons they are and no one ever dies because their aim is dogshit and they scatter like roaches.

Attached: a94.jpg (640x782, 77.47K)

So if I shoot you with a bead gun you're going to just stand there and take it right? Yeah actually that's probably exactly what you'd do lmao

He looks like a faggot wigger.

I bet they get a slap on the wrist

you must watch a lot of CNN to be this retarded

Attached: 1654995983475.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

A wigger got rightfully lynched in self-defence by law-abiding negroes, stop crying liberal.

Depends on if you were joking around or not, but I'm certainly not gonna beat you to fucking death with 2 other people because I can critically think and I'm not an animal you mongoloid.

not sure why but i laughed. thanks /o/

nigger worshipper detected. bow at the altar of felony Floyd

Attached: 1651979902018.webm (600x860, 2.67M)

>Giganigger baboons beat a kid to death for fucking around with them during their bouncy ball game

FTFY Faggot

>Raised to be colorblind
>Treat everyone fairly and the same
>Haha let's prank these kids with some water guns!
>Think its fine and in good fun
>"Treat them just like any other kid"

>Niggers
>Raised to think the white man is keeping them down
>"This racist punk thinks he can make us look like fools?"
>Defensive racist rage ensues
>Beat white kid to death

This is a direct result of Jewish leftist social engineering.

>african americans
reddit speak go back you stupid nigger worshipper

Attached: 1654994161213.webm (480x480, 2.84M)

His family should sue lebron for everything he has

>I'm certainly not gonna beat you to fucking death
Yeah you're of no danger to anyone but other people have something called a spine

>tf
>tp
Lol. Lmao.

....the fuck is a water bead gun?

this

Attached: 1644085624572.webm (700x400, 2.64M)

>Average nigger sport watch party kek

Attached: 1637815599381.png (828x709, 501.15K)

A toy that children use that apparently constitutes the death penalty when shot a baboons

Oh wait, of course it does, they'll conk you over the head for a banana and a pack of Newports

No worries but I'm from /sp/
I bake a lot of the f1 threads

it shoots little balls of water/gel. like a weak ass little paintball gun

Attached: 1654996373246.webm (640x360, 1.57M)

Dude you're just scum. Trailer trash like you is possibly worse than niggers. Beating someone to DEATH with a numbers advantage over a juvenile prank on the level of a whoppie cushion is not the action of a rational human being. If you're so offended you an give the kid a whooping, or you can realize it's a funny prank and supersoak him back some time like normal fucking kids do. Instead you jump to "kill" like these niggers and actually think that's defensible. You are subhuman.

>1 mil bail each.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2020-01-14_at_10.34.57_AM.jpg (979x519, 54.36K)

%100 This

they are animals that belong in a zoo lol

Attached: 1637361310765.webm (732x1010, 227.17K)

I have a feeling LeBron will anonymously bail them out and hire lawyers
He works for the synagogue of Satan

Attached: 1654977856945.gif (768x1020, 42.86K)

I hope your country suffers a 9/11.

/thread

Ethan was so beautiful...and his sacred White life cut short by those hideous disgusting nigger apes!
Hang those niggers from the trees!

Attached: Ethan Liming White boy murdered by nigs at Lebron school.png (820x843, 693.97K)

It's a bot.

That would be $1 billion AFAIK

>shoot at strangers with a bead gun
>cry victim when they beat your ass
Who's the trailer park trash here? It's the stupid kid who thinks you can assault people with zero consequences. You are just another whiny liberal with an oppression complex. Glad he's dead.

Lmao seethe harder mutt

/zoomer's life

You are the living testament to nigger psychology: dumb, irate, and violent.

LeBron will cover it.