>Not the real Jews, don't belong in Israel
>Not Europeans, don't belong in Europe
What is the solution?

Attached: rabbi.png (347x307, 44.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chufut-Kale
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Multiculturalism, obviously, user.
And by the way, it's racist for you to think people should have a homeland for their race.

Does this mean that Jews are the real racists?

Ashkenazis are Turks.
Sephardics are Hispanic.
Mizrahi are Arabs.

They will seethe and cope at this revelation.

no that is liberals

I say we move them all into those massive ancient underground cities in Turkey

Attached: A12BF685-01C2-4A8E-80D0-78B8542994F9.jpg (2123x1412, 3.03M)

>Sephardics are Hispanic.
why do you all think there mexicans there not

Attached: file.png (548x651, 259.9K)

>Multiculturalism, obviously, user.
And by the way, it's racist for you to think people should have a homeland for their race.

Yeah, Jews shouldn't have a homeland either, they need to learn to be multicultural in Israel.

israel is extremly multicultural and un jewish

I think they should each be sent back home and let the native populations deal with them.
The outcome is guaranteed to be based with the exception of Spain maybe.

our home is israel

Doesn’t Israel mean the expansion of Christ across the entire earth? So how about Mercury? I hear it’s hotter than hell. Jews will love it.

I really don't care if Israel exists. I don't want to give it funding or protection, but they have nukes so they should be fine without. Palestinians always seem to be rabid anti-White sandnigger scum so I don't care is settlers murder their kids. Not my problem.

gENoCiDE
this

Jews actually did live and scheme in underground hideouts in Crimea.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chufut-Kale

That's the Jews home
This

im a jew

okay then if y’all are afraid of intermarriage… why not go back?

>What is the solution?
you faggota figured it out decades ago
Jevrejska autonomna oblast

>>Not Europeans, don't belong in Europe
False

i am makeing alyah but intermarage is a problem over there also the law of return lets goy get citezenship there its goverment is all anti jew torah hateing sabatean frankist

Attached: 001.jpg (3264x2448, 3.26M)

Jews are a whole other level of racist.
Their religion tells them they are the superior race and everyone should be their slave.
Every single Jew is born racist.
Jews talking about racism is laughable.

well do you get why European-descended people dislike intermarriage

But Palestinians are also anti kike.
It is immoral to not let Palestine have their way with them.
Denounce the talmud, poser.

Khazakstan and Russia

Outlaw judaism on grounds of it being radical racial supremacy ideology. Conduct de-judaization similar to how de-nazification was done in Germany after ww2. There is no need to physically harm anyone, but those refusing to abandon judaism should be put down.

Do this, and kikes will just disappear completely within two generations, because they aren't biological ethnic group and nothing ties them together other than belief in bronze age sandnigger racial supremacy cult. They will simply dissolve.

Why are they entitled to free land from us?

yes any one with half a brain can understand it
palistinians dont exist and no wont denounce the talmud its based and red pilled only faggots frankist hate it

Attached: arabs.png (406x179, 105.64K)

seeing each other as god
and respecting them
if I'm not offered respect
you will receive indignation
we can all live as one - the truth
those that are unable to 'accept' this
are the 'threat' to truth and it is morally acceptable to 'free' the world from them
one child policy would ensure no overpopulation, lack of resources and that every child is loved unconditionally

Attached: Y Ddraig Goch.png (640x590, 170.52K)

Jewish Autonomous Oblast, unironically. They should all be deported there and quarantined.

>But Palestinians are also anti kike.
>It is immoral to not let Palestine have their way with them.
That's not up to me. Survival of the fittest. It was immoral for my ancestors to massacre natives, but I am not going anywhere.

>they aren't biological ethnic group.
They are inbred turk mutts, if they weren't a biological ethnic group you wouldn't be able to identify on dna tests.

One day Terminix will offer jew removal

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1200x675, 124.19K)

пpивeт
ть ктo?

Attached: 1654898765791.jpg (1024x966, 79.96K)

The Bible defines what a Jew is. You are not a Jew. You are a KIKE.

my ancestors wrote the bible

But right now they are your problem too, it's not just Palestine they are feeding from.

>WE WUZ JEWS
why are you trying to make this a thing? It sounds so faggy and weak.

Attached: ikneel.jpg (200x356, 16.21K)

Ok, but let's say they need to go somewhere else if America gets too crazy, then let them go to Israel. They need to find one place to go and stay there.

You cant identify jews on DNA tests. They share the genes of their hosts populations so theres extreme high levels of false positives and false negatives.

>israel is extremly multicultural and un jewish
I'm not convinced, nor doI hear reports of multi kulti threatening their way of life.

I have the strange urge to breed them so hard any Jew according to their rules is only 1/8 genetically

Same solution as the arabs.

Attached: the-solution.jpg (900x900, 126.34K)