Which will be the based ones that will vote against Ukraine becoming part of the EU...

Which will be the based ones that will vote against Ukraine becoming part of the EU? Italy will vote in favor for sure (unluckily).

Attached: F84D114F-AFE1-47A2-AA22-F0A0A516BA2F.png (1200x1110, 399.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euractiv.com/section/enlargement/news/france-sees-no-eu-entry-for-ukraine-before-15-or-20-years/
european-union.europa.eu/principles-countries-history/joining-eu_en
ec.europa.eu/neighbourhood-enlargement/enlargement-policy/conditions-membership_en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably Basedgary. Is a vote scheduled already?

Netherlands will 300% vote against the Ukraine.

Why? Based toothpaste for once?

germans, because they collaborate with russia to destroy europe

WTF NO WHY REEEEE

first r*mania, croatia, greece, p*land, and now some literal russian tier slavshits???????????????????

They are VERY against expanding the EU, they didnt let Western Balkan countries in, let alone Ukraine which has tens of millions of people, its a massive shithole even compared to fucking Balkans and its in the middle of the war as we are speaking right now.

Because they don't want to pay. If I'm not mistaken, the Netherlands pays the most per capita.

Is there a vote upcoming or do mean just hypothetically? Are countries currently in a state of war even allowed to join or apply?

Why did you allow us in you fucking cuck? Now we have jews in control.

EU rules are a farse. Technically it can’t. But it wouldn’t surprise me if they made a fast track procedure just for Ukraine. Daily reminder that the most fundamental rights can be suspended any times in the EU, as pre one of ita treaties. Everything is ad libitum.

PastaNigger here i love Ukraine, ring me and arrange a fight 07483 122889

Stef

Kek, who's turn is it to fuck Poland up again?

>Why did you allow us in you fucking cuck?
like we got to vote, we don't live in a democracy, we live in an american occupied vassal state

all of them
they wouldnt like russia joining EU

kek same except we have hooligans and babuschkas

All member states need to agree to take a new member in. This is usually decided by the governments of these countries

They're not joining anytime soon.

euractiv.com/section/enlargement/news/france-sees-no-eu-entry-for-ukraine-before-15-or-20-years/

I don't see anything relating to war.

european-union.europa.eu/principles-countries-history/joining-eu_en
ec.europa.eu/neighbourhood-enlargement/enlargement-policy/conditions-membership_en

We've already applied and the application is being reviewed before assigning a candidate status which would define factual reqs more clearly.

Ukraine joining the EU is not a problem for Hungary at all, more of an opportunity, because it creates more uncertainty in Brussels as Hungary likes.

This. If not publicly, still this.

Orly? EU wouldn't want to abolish all customs on russian goods? Not so sure about that

I hope a bob hit your house.

Enjoy. This would be a vain hope though

>Ukraine joining the EU is not a problem for Hungary at all, more of an opportunity, because it creates more uncertainty in Brussels as Hungary likes.
I wouldn't count on that. So far, everything Hungary did was in disfavor of Ukraine. Even before this new war, Hungary all but supported the DNR, thanked Zakharchenko etc.

You think ukries will stay in ukraine, they will fuck off to west europe and start a crime wave that will make polish gopniks look like saints.

Why is it based to exclude Ukraine?

Attached: Ukraine EU membership support table net-01.png (1322x972, 88.22K)

Adding to this: all those millions of ukie "refugees" aren't coming back :)

It would be based if Ukraine joined the EU. I don't know why your guys are against it? Are you a Vatnik or something?

Attached: 20220611_163034.jpg (720x1067, 108.6K)

Good luck spending 40 years as a candidate like Turkey

Ok faggot

Attached: 27171.jpg (750x750, 75.03K)

Turkey will block it and afterwards...Belarus and Hungary will begin fronts on North and South Ukraine.

Thanks, but I'm aware of that. I'm also not counting on anything, I don't care.
I don't know what's the process, but if it doesn't involve the national parliament and only the EU-delegation, then it's probable. If it does, then you're mostly right.

>start

>Italy
>Albania
>+18
No shit. Our population is full of Albanians. Also, why Israel and Kazhakstan should be part of EU?

mutt education as always lmao

This.

They shouldn't.

But Ukraine should

Spaniards need a round of beatings. The reason is that I don’t want to grant freedom of movement to 40 plus millions of people from a war-torn country.