Is CHAD Reacher a based show?

youtu.be/BJdOEvMVg84?t=70

An Aryan Gigachad generally being 5x smarter than every minority character, even the Harvard educated black detective and wandering around solving crimes and breaking virgin bad guys in half like a one man A-Team
Looks pretty based

Attached: Reacher-e1638469553400.jpg (3900x2193, 692.39K)

>MUH HEKIN TV SHOWS!!!1111

>show has full frontal male nudity of hairy castrated manlets
Thus, as always, OP is a fag.

It does?
Totally watching it now

What’s he reaching for? A good plot?

Tv is fucking gay.

Kys faggot.

Attached: gay shit dog.jpg (1200x1200, 236.2K)

t. edgy contrarians that never grew out of their teenage phase
With all the woke shit that is pushed daily on kids, it is nice to see a strong white alpha doing what strong white alphas have always done

Welp given the huge number of shill negative reactions the show must be one to watch

It has a magical Negro who acts as his assistant.

TV shows suck. The tighter the political correctness; the thinner the line to walk becomes, the less entertaining all this garbage shit is

normally i wouldnt be interested but nigger fatigue makes this look like a stanley kubrick production

it is BASED on a book.

LoL that dude is huge.

Yeah, nigger, it's called goyslop and you're lapping it up. Then all the interracial couples with White women and nogs get delivered straight to your dreams, and the dreams of the woman who would have married you if not for the niglet she squeezed out after coal burning through her 20s.

What a fucking awesome time Tv is... but ya know, 'muh White man in a gay ass tv show'

Faggot.

Attached: op is a faggot.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

>not knowing based degenerate CHAD CASTLE

Attached: index.jpg (215x235, 5.95K)

Honestly love this show. He's literally a giga chad

They love to get your hopes up in season 1 and then crash them in season 2

Blue Mountain State never let me down

how many god damn "Reacher" series/movies are there? amazon alone has about 4. i support it because the guy is white and chad and mogs that nigger.

why did you click the thread? you act like you're doing something better with your time. either
a. you're retarded enough to think you're going to change someones opinion
b. you're just retarded and have nothing better to do than REEEEEEEEEE

Please post a timetable of what you did today. The following LARPs are NOT ALLOWED:
A. ceo'ing 10k a day
B. anything with your family (dont have one)
C. anything related to females (incel)
D. tending to your homestead (no home, no land)

Attached: opposites attrack chud and tranny.png (720x467, 283.71K)

There are only two. The Alan Ritchson is a sequel to the Tom Cruise movie, so there's technically only one.

It's a fun show, but giving Amazon any money is gay and cringe

i swear to god there is more. there is one with the "chad" dork from the office. maybe its another franchise, but its close enough. it's jack reacher i think.

it's boomer fantasy, nothing more, nothing less

i order one parcel a day (the cheapest i can find with prime delivery) and just throw it in the trash as soon as it arrives. just to recoop my costs. its like david vs goliath. the nigger is the rock and the PRIME delivery van is my sling.

would have been better as a miniseries, it overstays its welcome

Ok, moshe

That's Jack Ryan

wait til the script ((writers)) reveal he's ghey

Can't get past the acting. I really wanted to like it.

That is always the fear