ASHWAGAMDA

>Increases testosterone
>Increases muscle mass
>Cures anxiety
>Allegedly increases penis size even though it's not scientifically proven

The most based supplement

Attached: 61uVcAti5mL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1006x1500, 110.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ7936QkPg4&ab_channel=MarkBell'sPowerProject
blog.freepeople.com/2013/09/dream-symbols-meanings-missing-bus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DM me bro

Attached: E12EDDF7-588A-4D2C-8BE6-124DD3292240.jpg (256x256, 9.72K)

It gives me vivid dreams. Weird dreams that I don’t like

>indian, not well tested, weed
>works on the same receptors that SSRIs do
I wouldn't be too hasty with this. ANd anything that's shilled online

Someone gave me this shit a couple years ago and I took it for about a month without knowing what it was. Nothing changed because it's a placebo. You got Jewed.

I've been taking it for a while. It lowers cortisol which is the stress hormone. If you're stone sober and take some of it for the first time its almost like taking a shot of alcohol when it enters your system, you feel that wave wash over you as cortisol drops. If you stress sweat it'll also eliminate that as a result as well.

Nobody talks about the rarely known side effect that it can be emotionally blunting. It interacts with Serotonin, kinda functions like an antidepressant if taken daily. look up the dark side of ashwaganda on youtube, curcumin has a similar effect.

I took it for ages and ended up getting this horrible anxious feeling that would go away when I took more… eventually I realised it was actually the cause

>indian
Does it make you poo?

its literally just ground up tree

>curcumin has a similar effect
uh oh, do I need to stop eating curry now?

I didn't feel like it did anything desu

kys christcuck you sound insane

Will make you bald

fine as long as you don't have an auto-immune reaction to it.

This shit made my dickie disappear.

Good. I want to be even more of an asshole. Gonna get some.

I felt great when I took it, and my penis grew from dick grew from 10cm hard to 12 cm hard.

>curcumin has a similar effect.
Source?

you know what lowers cortisol? excercise and saunas. yet you take indian ginsing

Ehh tried it didn't notice much diff

100% of anything you "feel" is transient for a few weeks AT BEST if not full blown placebo

be gone poo weed shill

oh no! where did it go?

that is actually a sign that you are haunted by demons
do you sin often? do you commit transgressions against the natural order?

I am intrigued do tell more...

what other shit will lower cortisol levels frens? My physical anxiety symptoms go through the roof very quickly like I have too much of an adrenaline response to anything small and I sweat a lot.

This shit sucks

Indian witch doctor has it.

Watch this video, I was taking Curcumin daily for a couple months and definitely noticed what he was talking about. I stopped and feel normal again. It does work as a good anti-inflammatory though. I'm not saying it is as bad as antidepressants, I just noticed the subtle weird emotional effects.

This was my experience. Also killed my libido. Cortisol is fine as long as you’re not a little bitch.

Actually exercise can increase cortisol. It's entirely dependant on what you do. Cardio bad. Lifting good.

Mention that they also need to cycle it to prevent a tolerance. Also why don't you include some of the negatives instead of letting people experience it for themselves?
>It fucks up your liver after a while (happened to me). You need to take this with NAC to protect against liver damage. If it already happened, include silymarin for recovery
>It fucks up your dopamine/serotonin balance. Yeah, no stress but also no emotions and libido in extreme cases. It removes all emotions alongside stress
>It interacts with your thyroid hormones and can potentially fuck it up as well.

Cardio should be 80% HIIT with maybe 1 day a week of endurance work. Endurance training makes cortisol rise like a bitch.

just making shit up, bruv
but you never know..

Dreams are very useful, they tend to warn you of something you must give attention to.

Attached: desire to know more intensifies.jpg (640x512, 86.38K)

I sincerely hope no one here is retarded enough to take this shit.

Attached: dizguzt.gif (398x498, 986.2K)

The why do I always dream I'm trying to catch a bus that never shows up?

How much did you take for the anti inflammatory effect? And when did you take it?

It's just another fad herb with a Far Eastern name.
If you're old enough, you'll remember how ginseng was all that ashwagandha is today.

What does it mean when I get wet dreams after a week of nofap?

>Allegedly increases penis size
>Organic India
self debunking

Never take advice from this site seriously.
This sounds like another case of SS+GoMADZ, Making Crystals infograph, Lostboy.exe, That coupon scam on Any Forums a few years back, iPad weight scale, and of course the fucking horse dewormer that got shilled on here and retards fucked up their bodies doing it.

Attached: 1650753083115.jpg (1236x1190, 138.67K)

>a fucking kike
discarded

It's not often when I have dreams but when I do, they are very disturbing. I.e. meeting with demonic entities that horrify me and the amount of evil that radiates through them shakes me to my core. Whats strange is they look like normal people but its their presence that is haunting in a purely noetic sense. I deff believe to be some subconcious symbolism that I am too retarded to understand.

I bet it works as good as info wars and joe Rohan’s alpha brain.

>Organic India
Another great product from them:

Attached: 22222.jpg (1596x1600, 463.13K)

Thanks.

I took ash for a long time and now cycle on off.
First few days if you have an anxiety disorder, you might feel a little bit more nervous, but after a week you are on your level and it indeed does help. Id say you feel 30 % better which is quite good in your averade day.
The most effect it has on strength, You can expect a 50 to 100 % increase in a few weeks.
Testo goes up aswell because it lowers cortisol.
There were no other side effects. No impact on the liver aswell after taking 4-6 g a day for months

>excercise
lmafaooo

Is there a poo in every can?

guarenteed sir

It means you are finally breaking free.
Congrats user, your mind now is at your service and helps you evacuate stress through vivid dreams. Stay based, rare leaf.
I would bet on a better time management is needed :
blog.freepeople.com/2013/09/dream-symbols-meanings-missing-bus/

Seriously try it, you will have the best shits of your life. Take it daily for 2 weeks.

Go talk to an endocrinologist.