Im a semite dont care how much that makes mena niggers seeth I will keep identifying as what I am a levantine semite...

Im a semite dont care how much that makes mena niggers seeth I will keep identifying as what I am a levantine semite, go cry all the way back to palistine if that ofends you oh waite you cant cause palistine is fake and gay only israel exist hahahahahahaha

Attached: 262.jpg (2448x3264, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galicia_(Eastern_Europe)
gotquestions.org/prophecies-of-Jesus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1y8aYd9uqFY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stunning and brave and so very interesting

Why do you start a blog? m sure ever would love to read it

You don’t look white. You look like an arab with white features. Also kys yourself for posting your photo, zoomer. You better shoot something up soon

and then every body claped
>better shoot something up soon
not gonna happen if you ever see me on the news you can be asured its a glow nigger op

Kikes are the ones that have projected their own insecurities at being rejected by their own God in favor of the gentiles.

Here is Jesus while walking the Earth rebuking the kikes and stripping away their Jewhood.

>John 8: 39They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you are Abraham’s children, do the deeds of Abraham. 40“But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do. 41“You are doing the deeds of your father.” They said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father: God.” 42Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me. 43“Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word. 44“You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father.

>Romans 10:19 But I say, surely Israel did not know, did they? First Moses says, “I WILL MAKE YOU JEALOUS BY THAT WHICH IS NOT A NATION, BY A NATION WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING WILL I ANGER YOU.”

>Romans 10:21 But as for Israel He says, “ALL THE DAY LONG I HAVE STRETCHED OUT MY HANDS TO A DISOBEDIENT AND OBSTINATE PEOPLE.”

God is making clear He rejected kikes for their disobedience and gave Chosen status to gentiles to make kikes jealous, which they've been ever since.

>Galatians 3: 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s descendants, heirs according to promise.

Kikes are not Jews but are of Satan.

>Revelations 3:9Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie— I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and make them know that I have loved you.

Further, Judaism is kike fanwank based off of YHVHism, which Jesus preached to prove He was the Messiah. Pharisees added oral traditions to YHVHism to produce Judaism as we know it today. Jesus turned YHVHism into Christianity with His disciples, and kikes turned YHVHism into Judaism, which is the Synagogue of Satan.

>Mark 7:9He was also saying to them, "You are experts at setting aside the commandment of God in order to keep your tradition. 10"For Moses said, HONOR YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER; and, 'HE WHO SPEAKS EVIL OF FATHER OR MOTHER, IS TO BE PUT TO DEATH'; 11but you say, 'If a man says to [his] father or [his] mother, whatever I have that would help you is Corban (that is to say, given [to God]),' 12you no longer permit him to do anything for [his] father or [his] mother; 13[thus] invalidating the word of God by your tradition which you have handed down; and you do many things such as that."

This "tradition" is what Jesus was talking about and was the non-canon bullshit Pharisees added to the original Torah that Jesus constantly rebuked the Pharisees for and became Judaism as we know today. Judaism has nothing to do with the original faith that Abraham followed.

jesus was the patron saint of whore dom his mother mary was no virgin nothing in the new testament has any legitimacy, and I made this thread to piss off a certain cannacuck who says im not a semite

These are not your words, but the words of the demon speaking through you in defiance to Jesus. May Christ torment the demon in you and free your soul.

Be blessed.

>Im a semite dont care how much that makes mena niggers seeth I will keep identifying as what I am a levantine semite, go cry all the way back to palistine if that ofends you oh waite you cant cause palistine is fake and gay only israel exist hahahahahahaha
No.

Attached: Israeli vs Palestinian.jpg (1287x741, 206.15K)

Please stop posting your face on Any Forums. Is is a guaranteed way to become unemployable.

He's Jewish, that won't happen.

hahAHAHAHAHAH HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: seetheMoshe.png (1532x552, 48.55K)

nobody cares nigger
egas

took you long enough faggot I was beginning to think youd never show up, the average pali cuck looks like this
tribe tribe tribe

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 890.59K)

Looks like someone slapped a flounder onto an Olive Garden employee's head.

extremely typical ashkenazi phenotype. let me guess your heritage lies in en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galicia_(Eastern_Europe) all the kikes from galicia have a certain look about them due to being fucking inbred heebs from galicia

I also must correct you on the NT, which lies within the OT.

The Old Testament was about the New Testament and Jesus Christ, Who spent His entire time proving everything about the OT was in fact about Him.

gotquestions.org/prophecies-of-Jesus.html

>Malachi 1:11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.

>Malachi 2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

>Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

>Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

I'll take it even further and blow your mind; YHVH of the OT Who Abraham worshipped was none of than Jesus Christ Himself in HIs true form. His Father was chilling behind the scenes and it was The Holy Spirit and Jesus operating the entire time to fulfill the Prophecies they both created through the Prophets.

I'll take it further than that and tell you that The Father commissioned His Son to create everything.

>Ephesians 3:9And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

The NT is Jesus and the Holy Spirit operating together with the disciples, and the OT is Jesus and the Holy Spirit operating with the prophets.

May Christ forgive you of your ignorance.

>took you long enough faggot I was beginning to think youd never show up, the average pali cuck looks like this
I'm glad you made this thread because it's basically a self own. I literally don't even have to do anything at this point.

Attached: Canaanite 1400BCE.png (400x400, 363.7K)

you should talk more, people want to hear everything you have to say because you are so important, jew

my lineage is as follows, (((romanian))) specificly marmures, (((lithuanian))) (((russian))) (((polish)))) posibly galacia but I dont no, and irish gentile these are my parents my dad is (((polish))) irish my mom is the rest

Attached: PARENTS.png (758x485, 576.99K)

Shoot Jews on sight

Go back to your chocolate factory and abuse the oompa loompas some more, child-luring faggot.

you should watch tovia singers videos
this is one from the same time period and its got red hair even people in this thread have already concord that I look semetic
>don’t look white. You look like an arab with white features
member that iraqi that admited I could pass in syria

Attached: cananite1450bc.png (1097x1396, 3.43M)

nah you're a galician kike. you all look the fucking same

do it faggot make my fucking day
I always hated that movei dont no why but it used to bum me out as a kid
how racist of you

Attached: breakingchala.jpg (1560x720, 717.99K)

sure you are, all fields

>I always hated that movei dont no why but it used to bum me out as a kid
It's because he gave the factory away at the end instead of selling or renting it, isn't it?

no I dont realy no why even today I think its cause it gives me allice in wonderland pizza gate vibes, I also did not like the wizzard of ozz
youtube.com/watch?v=1y8aYd9uqFY

who's that ugly dyke?