Woke Canadian coffee shop discriminating against CIS White males in their hiring process

After the backlash they also doubled down on their bowscoffeeroasters Instagram page

Attached: SmartSelect_20220613-142230_Instagram.jpg (1068x1847, 869.35K)

Based. Fuck cis white men

I've been hearing that 'yt' a lot, what does it mean?

White

Ytboi ytpipo wypipo

im pretty sure it's cis white, in that order, not white cis

I'm sure the niggers they hire can be easily baited into chimpout. Just do that every week. If you get banned wait for the manager and hit him in the shin with a wrench of your choosing, I'm more of an open head hexagonal man myself.

It's how niggers think whitey it spelt

that's how brown people refer to their superiors

If you get to call me CIS I get to call you a faggot. Simple as.

Attached: 1654444272492.jpg (622x605, 47.83K)

Good, white men should aim much higher than making coffees

Can you also do this, but in the opposite. If so I'm all for sacrificing coffee shop jobs for the greater good

Why are they using a picture of Gregg Allman? Shouldn't they have a trans black handicapped lesbian polyamerous genderqueer person?

every UK job ad i've looked at says the same thing just not quite so explicitly

yt is short form for YouTube

youtube

What kind of faggot would want to work in a woke coffee shop anyway? Let the fudgepackers stick to their own asspacking clientele and find a real job.

Just pretend to be mixed race, non binary, and gay or whatever. How are they going to know the difference?

cis gender is retarded because cis- as a prefix means "on the near side of, or, on this side" in reference to the speaker's position.
see, cisalpine, or cismontane. so if you are talking about where you are in relation to the mountains, you would "hey jim there are good ginseng patches cismontane" sure it's pretentious sounding, but it's correct.
(on the other side of the mountains would be ultramontane)
but wtf is gender and who is on what side? trannies are one side and from their position they are cisgender and normal people are cisgender from their position, with trannies being ultragender. cisgender is a nonsense term

isn't discriminating on race grounds for a lawsuit?

Why do they have Duane Allman in the background then?
Dude was a hardcore white preservationist

"The Canadian Human Rights Act is a broad-reaching piece of legislation that prohibits discrimination on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity and other grounds."

it's not racist to kill white people in canada if you are not white

Is that Gregg Allman in the pic? If so, why?

Forward it to Gregg's lawyer and see if he signed off on his image being used for a discriminatory advertising campaign.

Somebody needs to sue them, I’m sure the woke courts will also allow it, which opens the door to other businesses being legally able to hire only whirs people. It would be funny to see how all that plays out.

Do you really want a job listening to leftist faggots whining all day and complaining about their latte not being organic enough?

They're about to get the netflix treatment
>Discriminate against straight white males
>Hire only "oppressed" groups
>Economy tanks, layoffs ensue
>Get accused of racism and -phobia
:)

I presume they took it from cis/trans isomerism in Chemistry.

"Coffee shops" are hella gay. I look for places where youre allowed to smoke and the barkeep is packing and ask for the shittiest coffe they have and hopefully run into a lonesome lady whos ready amd rearing

Attached: 661-7921.jpg (320x240, 11.48K)

Yukon Territory

It’s always suburban white middle class that do this kind of thing. That have had no non-white friends or associates. Every time.

>thinking any of those rules apply to white men
lol

Renting room
$500/month
Punjabi Women Only

I've been seeing those for 10 years.