Who is doing this?

I think it is either Russians or the Chinese. War in Ukraine is really just US vs Russia, so they are waging symmetrical warfare. At this rate Americans will legit begin to starve.

Attached: whodoes.png (1027x583, 897.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveuamap.com/en/2022/13-june-fire-today-in-shebekino-district-of-belgorod-region
youtube.com/watch?v=SO4BarQx7fI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're working with dated info
Its Def foreign.

Forgot pic

Attached: 1654464066427m.jpg (626x1024, 123.63K)

$10 says federal government

Since 2004 the federal government has severely punished any manufacturers who dared stay in the usa.

>Amerimutt constructions and factories are natural firehazards and death traps
>I BET RUSSIA AND CHINA DID THIS!!!

Attached: ameriggers.webm (640x480, 1.19M)

Attached: ameriggers.webm (1280x720, 2.28M)

Russia and US both have ongoing sabotage of their important infrastructure while they wage a hot proxy war in Ukraine. What's so difficult to understand?

When media tells you its the Russians - it isn't the Russians. When they tell you it isn't the Russians - its the Russians. Haven't figured this out yet?

It's called "jewish lightning". They're burning down their factories for the insurance money because the retards in the biden admin are making it unaffordable to continue doing business.

Attached: 1581708381021.jpg (1024x576, 135.07K)

Evidence of Russian food plants going down?

It's biden, he's getting richer off higher commodity prices.

Attached: ameriggers.webm (256x192, 2.76M)

>I think it is either Russians or the Chinese
why not jews?

Maybe not Food plant but other stuff have "accident" Just like this one..
liveuamap.com/en/2022/13-june-fire-today-in-shebekino-district-of-belgorod-region

>Americans will legit begin to starve.
Good. They're fat as fuck.

Ameriscum deserve to starve.

Attached: american cuisine.webm (480x480, 2.93M)

With Russia it's oil/gas/military infrastructure. Reports were analgesics early in the Ukraine special operation war, if it is continuing then they've been able to at least keep it out of the media.

>former cereal factory.

So....what was it when the fire started?

This is just your average Toll Brothers home.

Zion

It’s normal for 30% of food processing plants to burn down or have planes flown into them every year. Just stop noticing things Goyim.

>
Biden was just in the news saying something about needing many more fire fighters. I wonder why?

Seems like the Chinese have copied the Amerimutt construction practices and managed to make it even worse...
Amerimutt hasn't even dreamed of "corncrete".

These plants are a filled with undocumented Mexican workers. Would be very easy for a foreign government to pay the cartel to get an op in there. And because of current politics, the FBI wouldn't say shit even if they had it on video.

kys christcuck nobody cares

>20 out of 35,000 food manufacturers have had industrial fires this year. REEEE we're all going to die!
You've never missed a meal in your life and you're not going to starve, fatty.

Attached: habbening.jpg (600x446, 87.19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SO4BarQx7fI