Why dont conservatives boycott woke companies?

Why dont conservatives boycott woke companies?

Attached: fat 2.png (500x500, 208.25K)

Because the companies are colluding with the GOP to create the "culture war" narrative republican voters crave to help Republicans get in office without talking about things that are inconvenient to the companies

Because Americans in general are completely dependent upon the government and corporations for all off their goods and services.
America is a Corporate-Totalitarian state, and it is falling apart at the seams. It may not even exist by the end of the decade.

Because americans are larpers
They could vote with their money to not buy any produce or meat ehich hires illegals. The funny thing is theyll whine and blame the illegals working there but not the people that hired them. Kek

They can’t. It’s not in their nature. If they can save 2 cents on any purchase, even it it means that the $1000 being spent goes to their enemy instead of $1000.02 going to a friend, they’ll give it to their enemy. Then they’ll brag about the deal they got.

Sounds like boomers

Attached: 1615486995945.jpg (782x788, 96.81K)

Because they're a minority.

You can’t. See: Blackrock, ESG, and the fact that NASDAQ requires ESG and diversity compliance in order to be listed on the stock exchange.

>just build your own stock exchange bro!!

75% of white people are boomers.
75% of conservatives are boomers.
In 40 years white people won’t make up any significant demographic at all.

At least muh benefits will remain safe. But I fear for the rest of you. I truly, deeply do. God bless you all anons I hope you all make it through the collapse.

>If they can save 2 cents on any purchase, even it it means that the $1000 being spent goes to their enemy instead of $1000.02 going to a friend, they’ll give it to their enemy.

This is true of many Americans. The middle class keeps the capitalism working properly. The poor cannot afford to "vote with their money."

>Why dont conservatives boycott woke companies?
Why don't you post more than once, shill?

>boycott
Oof that's bad speak

Attached: Oof.jpg (1314x699, 54.34K)

>>just build your own stock exchange bro!!

The SEC used to allow a "purchase at your own risk" exchange; the regulations on stock exchanges got out of control in the 80's.

user # Ka00ro6v? Your feedback has been checked!

Girlcott sounds risqué

they do...

Attached: netflix.png (1470x1032, 160.44K)

Modern society is the worship of the feminine. Needs to return to God.

I do.

Who is that woman

>
she was from some amazon advertizement

She was the main in an Amazon commercial. It was promptly memed into oblivion.

It can't be lol

this lack of pushback from boomer conservatives on this makes me believe that there wont be much of a problem if the government ever decides to take the guns away
they wont do shit

fr wish someone posted it

I already dont watch netflix and dont play pozzed games, thats all I can do

the new AOT live action adaption

Attached: AmazonPrimeDayHorrorAoT.jpg (826x964, 126.82K)

ty for posting

Because they’re too busy funding them