What will you do when they cut off Social Security?

What will you do when they cut off Social Security?

Attached: 1650421485459.png (628x595, 241.84K)

das waycis

This shit-thing is the worst politician in the world.

They ain’t cutting mine. I got mine. They’re cutting it for millennials and younger. Bwahahahaha!! You can add that to your endless list of complaints, kids!

Attached: E1CD806D-0F5E-4AB3-BF99-EEA4536AA704.jpg (612x408, 27.78K)

Niggers will riot

Yay Civil War here I come

ive been assuming they were going to do that since i was a child

make it whites only

Same here.
They’ll take until there isn’t anything left for them.
Then they’ll be too decrepit to take care of themselves and expect the generations they’ve trampled to care for them.
It’ll be bad.

I was never expecting to get it

the biggest welfare whores are public sector employees/government workers.

23 trillion unfunded pension liabilities for govt workers.

Social security is the biggest scam. Anyone that actually pays in would be much better off investing that money into real assets. I’d be happy not to receive any benefits as long as I didn’t have to keep paying into it.

As long as I don't have to pay for it anymore

Yeah its a scam, classic pyramid scheme. But it workes great for boomers because they got in first.

I never expect to get shit, i save my monet in none scam ways. Every once in awhile i get an orange letter that tells me how much i have payed into the state run scam and how much i will get and i just throw it in the trash.

but the goyim didnt save their money for retirement. They spent it on booz and then when they got too old to work demanded society take care of them. The government had to step in and make the right decision for you.

You're still going to pay for the boomers until they all die. Hopefully the jab is deadly and they all die soon.

Based Romney dabbing on Wignats

Extract what is mine from the thieves who took it.

Attached: 1641611589655.jpg (604x343, 56.88K)

Social security is just UBI for old people. The fact that they're talking about cutting it off once they die is just proof that they've been enjoying the very thing they're saying wouldn't work and one more reason to abandon this sinking ship of a nation. I expect this fag to be skinned alive by the end of the week if not physically then metaphorically.

I don't care if they do, ONLY if they both stop taxing me for it AND they reimburse me for all the income I've lost putting into the system as it is.

Do young people actually think they’ll get any pension? They garnish my wages for that shit and I know damn well I ain’t getting shit. For me it is work until I can’t then suicide.

>boomers refunding anything
Top kek user

>Won’t anyone think of the boooomers?
Gen X will need to be sacrificed.

Celebrate.

>I'd like every dime of social security tax back please.

They better give me that fucking money back that they've been taking for 10 years

People like Romney are raised up by the jew press to say some dumb shit after he's got the left sucking his dick, so then they can feel betrayed and hate anyone right of center even more than they already do. Exploiting feelings of betrayal is a core part of globohomo.

Your dime went to Ukraine
>no refunds

I honestly don't even know why we pay into social security, it's really just an extra tax.

This mother fucker must be primaried in 2024

>be me
>neet
>"cripple"
>already slurping that fwee money gdor years
>spend it all on camgirls, toys, coomer figures, and onaholes

Attached: 089DD241-2032-4816-A173-C8AF596BDD82.jpg (1242x831, 74.35K)

of course they wait until most of the boomers have bailed out with all the the parachutes. SS should have been scrubbed once a whisper of insolvency appeared. the boomers are doing fine though.

>Figure $1200/mo x 12
>$15000 x 20 years
>Will do at least $50,000 worth of property damage to a middle school & $250,000 to some type of federal property in my area.
>Maybe a congressman's campaign office or home for good measure.

to support boomers' retirements
that's it

demand a direct payment of all the money I paid into it over the years

When my Mom starts bitching about poor white people getting food stamps I always bring this up and she's still too stupid to comprehend it.

He's based ! Zoomers are getting robbed by boomers but they don't do shit. The weak should fear the strong.
>"Yeah but what about my grand pa pension ? I like him, I can't do that to him you heartless bastard. Better tax the rich. Eat Jeff Bezos."
Anti boomerism should be the first political force in every western countries. Stop the pensions, stop every taxes, let the boomers go back to work or sell everything their acquired during 50 years of full employement. Let them try the firm handshake. Not my problem.

>Cutting benefits

I'm ok with this so long as cutting the benefits means we (pre retirement age) no longer have to pay into the system. It's not my fault the federal government gambled with and lost the money on bad bets. They should be forced to cut the federal budget in areas like diversity and immigration in order to fund the liabilities they promised to the retired.

Attached: 1456444557509.jpg (720x960, 49.23K)

I don't know maybe use my 401k that has close to a million in it. Loser.

is he also pro-war? it would be kind of hilarious to cut off benefits for young people and then send them all to war so most can never collect