Black boys are ANGRY

medium.com/@martinhspeaks/divestors-are-the-black-women-in-the-alt-right-you-havent-heard-about-d0098f34f621

>There has been a great deal of discourse about the overlap between incels and white supremacist, but Divestors, black women who represent a form of gendered fascism, are one of the most recent groups to join the alt-right sphere.

>Phrases like “black men are the weakest links” and “black women are tired of caping for black men” moved from simple statements of frustration to calling cards and viral trends on social media, often instigated by Divestors. These takes often come with the glorification of white men as the alternative to black men. Rather than directly stating white identity is under attack, Divestors say they are being attacked for seeking to “date out” into white identity through hypergamy.

>Alt-right logic twists the act of uplifting the unique issues of black women, transforming the sentiment into the extension of racist ideas toward the rest of the black community for the ‘benefit’ of black women. It’s an alt-right funnel that works the same way with black women as it does with everyone else, targeting those who are disaffected by societal issues, or seeking a path out of isolation. Divestors will continually create points of antagonism in discourse around the black community, taking any instance of violence by black men, or a viral interracial couple (BW and WM) as encouragement for black women to “go their own way”, while attempting to convince people that their fascism is reactionary, because ‘Black men hate black women’.

Attached: 108DF346-B242-458E-9A07-792AE8670E2E.jpg (826x1002, 129.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ItopNgRQiuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck America and fuck niggers.

niggers are the most sensitive creatures on this planet, followed by negresses and chink males.

>apart

>Leftism so unattractive it shrivelled up a BBC and turned his girlfriend into an "ooooh massa" mutt maker.

Maybe stop being faggots.

Based.

>beat black women
>they don't want to date you anymore
>is this fascism?

fucken based

if you guys didn't know this there has been a shortage of black men in dating for many decades now.
this is due to gangs, being imprisoned, dating white or hispanic women.
so black women would end up sharing a black man with multiple other women. they are very loyal to black men but they've been screwed over time and time again by them.
so of course some of these women would be fed up and want a better dating pool.

Divestors are absolutely hilarious. They have far more immense hatred for blacks than anyone else

Women are the niggers of gender no matter their skin color

youtube.com/watch?v=ItopNgRQiuY

The whole once you go black you never go back is bullshit from my experience with black women. Ive fucked a few and been friends with more, they all hate black mens hyper mysognic culture. America is not africa.

Oh shit i fuck black girls. Its my thing. I like to hang out with them, watch movies while 69ing, being deplorable. Black women are great haha i fuck them all the time : )

I know the alt right pipe line runs way deeper then Any Forums, but I have never heard of divesters and twitter thinks Any Forums is the end of the line, how does twitter know about this. Where did this fed op come from, are black women getting excised from the alt right so they need a label to keep them

How convenient it is for op to give an exact description of what a divester is

This was written by a frustrated nigcel. Black men commit 50% of the crime in America, why would anyone in their right mind take that chance? At least a mulatto raised by a white man will stay in school and out of trouble.

Tf? Leave, dude. we are talking about how ebony sliz loves ivory piss

>TL;DR: Dem Crackas be stealin our bitches!!!!

Attached: blackrage.png (805x591, 692.99K)

This a sigh of pure racism and fascism.

Attached: OH SHIT LMAO.png (742x75, 7.93K)

What the fuck did they literally just invent a new enemy?

>cope that melanated women crave the BWC

Why make the same statement twice

This is true. LMAO

cynthia g is fine, if they all looked like that id join in

>apart

Stupid fucking niggers appropriating the English language. How long are we going to continue believing we are the same as one another?

I'm fucking way more angry at what the nogs and fucking traitor dems,rinos,and faggot leftists have done to this country and white rights to do fucking anything or say anything anymore.Enough is fucking enough.Its time for scorched earth on all these assholes.I dont give a fuck about any of the bullshit they are crying about.They are dead fucking wrong about everything they believe and do that has fucked up all our lives and this whole fucking country.

its a tried and true strategy

Attached: blackrage.jpg (1144x670, 285.14K)

Attached: kek.png (1022x541, 603.55K)

No that's Jews. Literally everything is "anti semitic".

>women finally fed up with being assaulted by barbaric men

they're white supremacists REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1644698989923.jpg (471x705, 81.3K)

When do we get our based sheboon waifus? I'm gonna call mine "Mammy"

I find it interesting how basically this is the Left's foremost premise
>Prudential reasoning is wrong when anyone except our selected castes do it
I wonder how well that's going to sell long term

They know it too which is why they hide behind paragraphs and essays of false logic. It's 100% projection and we need to use self defense in order to survive.

>divestors
What, like BDS? Unbelievably based.

I will make them my fuck slaves. They will serve me woven baskets on cotton plates laced with gold.

Yeah. The internet was invented by glowies and it remains their playground. That's why everything on the internet is poisonous rubbish.

Attached: Saint Terry.png (460x310, 309.09K)

what i'm just explaining the history of what led to divestors.

>Fuck America and fuck niggers.
Yeah, but gypsies are okay, right? C'mon Alexandru.

lol u mad black boy?

Kek.

>n-no you can't fuck white men! but we promote your kind fucking white women to deliberately make them angry, leading to this. listen to me!!! black women and niggers, white women and niggers! white men must be punished for the holocaust and slavery. reeeeeee i'm fucking kikeeeeeeeee

screams the seething fucking jew. god i want you dead so bad. everyone fucking does. how does it feel knowing everyone on the fucking planet hates you, but obsesses over us?

White female and black male relationships are total dumpster fires. 98 percent of these couplings end within 2 years, they are plagued with violence (including dragging others into said violence) and almost none produce children within wedlock
The pattern for white male and black female relationships, on the other hand, is the same as societal baseline. Yet dindus hold this false picture of dey snowbunniez on Tiktok over negresses heads and try to antagonise white men too. This one is trying to do that, smearing negresses for noticing patterns of dysfunction so they can go back into the communist BLM barn and angrily tap-dance for Ray-Ray with a microphone while being a cuckquean

Attached: unknown (6).png (1284x1295, 1.5M)

>The alt-right is why black women are fucking white men
Is this the new buck breaking?

White boy summer confirmed

Attached: ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,womens,101010_01c5ca27c6,front,tall_three_quarter,750x1000.jpg (749x1000, 127.76K)

Isn't it funny how white incels get demonized in the mainstream media for criticizing white women race mixing, but meanwhile asian and black incels are celebrated by those same outlets for getting angry toward their women for dating white guys? You'd have to be retarded to not notice the double standard here. Anyway, we shouldn't be promoting this, but it's not evil white men's fault that some black women don't want anything to do with black guy anymore. Rampant violence, lack of any financial stability, abandoning fatherhood responsibility, higher probability of going to prison, etc. Can you really blame them for not wanting to deal with that? How are a bunch of white guys on the internet responsible for that?

Be honest, if you were a sheboon, you would want a reliable provider you feel safe with rather than a domestic abuser who is on meth and take your money.

SUMMONING THE JUNGLE LOVING EESTI user WE NEED QUEENZ IN HERE AND WE NEED THEM NOW

Fascism is when you don't want to suck BBC.

>Black boys are ANGRY
Why? Because they don't have dads?