50 IQ breeds with 100 IQ, is the child then 75 IQ?

It would be beneficial for the low IQ bloodline to find and breed with superior IQ

Attached: whitedraco.png (964x862, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/animals/article/snakes-alligators-reptiles-genitalia-animals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

150 IQ actually

Yes, but it would be detrimental to the higher IQ, as the child would lose that parent’s superior qualities

Reptoids have tiny dicks lol

ok but for instance my parents had average iq, and I ended up around 130, if I banged an average iq girl do our kids then pop out 115? how the FUCK does iq keep going up then bud

Yea that's why I fuck jews. I'm a girl BTW.

No.

Attached: 00jdue86ur.jpg (640x1136, 170.01K)

> tfw no albino reptoid dom bf

>I'm a girl BTW
tits then bitch, you know the rules you hairy lying fucking faggot

Niggers that miscegenate with Whites get a genetic upgrade.
Whites that miscegenate with niggers trashed thousands of years of evolution

Why Snakes Have Two Penises and Alligators Are Always Erect

nationalgeographic.com/animals/article/snakes-alligators-reptiles-genitalia-animals

you can't be posting pindar up in this bitch dude

look up the breeders equation.

Low IQ is best

Attached: image.jpg (436x700, 32.26K)

Not quite, because of regression to the mean. On average the child will be a bit above 75 IQ (assuming the parents are both white).

I'm smarter than my parents, having double the genes makes you smarter

50 IQ would be very deep retardation and the result of a genetic mutation on a gene that's dominant. It wouldn't manifest if the gene were recessive, because they would requires back to back and identical mutations on the exact same gene. Those kids would come out just as retarded.

Tard fucking is a shockingly serious problem. Males really are programmed to fuck anything, and caretakers/trusted people will fuck actual retards since they think they can get away with it. The female victims still have functioning sex drives and will sometimes seek it out too.

>because of regression to the mean
you don’t know what that means.

hurr durr 2+3= 2.5??
so if sexual reproduction always results in an average of some numbers, how do the numbers go up?
>how did you get all the way up to 70 retard?
>tell me your goddamn secret so I can get a larger number!!!

I have a child with a nigger. The child is kinda retarded I'm not gonna lie. But, on the other hand, I'm very smart.

It's worse than you know. Nogs have dominant genes that lower their own IQ. Hoards of useless mouths to feed may seem like an anathema to us, but it's not difficult to keep them alive in tropical countries where food grows year round. Basically, they're evolved to be cannon fodder for raiding other villages, directed by the small minority of cunning chiefs with more normal IQs.

Attached: 0025963.png (1120x2499, 505.04K)

Is that really how is works?
Wouldn't IQ scores only go down?

No, you arent

I mean he could be lower or grater than their parents

That's what happens in a monkey country like Brazil, yes. But in a homogeneous society everything reverts to a meme level

50 IQ is barely functional
genetic mental disabilities exist, sure. nothing you said about recessive and dominant traits are technically wrong. but 50 IQ is so abysmally low, it's more realistically a near-fatal traumatic brain injury.
>that shit is not going to be passed down
>the average person is in the 90-110s range
>the average retard is in the 60-80s range