Still unvaxxed, untested, never worn a mask, haven't been sick in over 5 years

still unvaxxed, untested, never worn a mask, haven't been sick in over 5 years

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

Still cant believe apetor died did they get him

I didn't want to make grannies in the metro nervous so I wore a mask but I'm not vax and not tested. Should I submit my soul to the Antichrist and get vaxmaxxed at this point?

Feels good up here.

Attached: 1650518029439.jpg (254x255, 11.81K)

This covid thing was strange. Usually I have couple seasonal flus but when covid came I somehow stopped having them altogether. I'm unvaxxed.

Attached: jew sweating.png (514x652, 196.99K)

based king

if you don't mind dying, yes

we're very bad goyim

Attached: 1649647546831.jpg (1284x1187, 616.56K)

I got the third doses and Im feeling well same for my coworkers. I guess it was schizo bullshits as usual.

>not vaxxed
>didn't get sick for 2 years
>catched the coof as soon as I went to burgerland
it's still fake but when it's not it's because of the mutts

>haven't been sick in over 5 years

2 more weeks for the unvaxxed die-offs

any day now.....

Attached: healthyunvaxxed.jpg (1024x768, 155.58K)

uncircumsized?

>any day now
wait you just said 2 weeks

I wore a mask at work for a few months, but ended up quitting because of it. Haven't worked since and life has never been better. I knew the vax mandates were coming, even told my manager that that was next, and I was right. He probably got vaxxed lmao

ofc
im not american

I have had to mask up, but I used a bandana 99% of the time. Have never seen a PCR test and only one of three people I know who have not been kike spiked

same here, uncut, unvaxxed, untested, just feeling bad for wearing mask like 5 times. not even had a runny nose last two winters since pol became health experts
enjoy your winter vagina

You are putting vaccinated people around you at risk. You should get vaccinated.

Your mom should get vaccinated. How about them apples, Hoss?

Same here, OP. Ready for 5 more years.

Attached: AAD3F368-6F73-4C56-BB46-0443048819D5.jpg (620x496, 59.61K)