Is it better yet?

How is lefty Any Forums coping with the fact that they stole an election in order to be in a position where:
1) Gas price has doubled.
2) Meat prices have nearly doubled.
3) No baby formula.
4) Food processing plants on fire.
5) CCP planning to invade the west coast by November.
6) Biden still hasn't cured cancer, forgiven student loans or made your lives any easier.

Attached: Biden-is-it-better-yet.jpg (3047x2019, 3.63M)

They just repeat that they "didn't vote for Biden, I voted against Trump!" a guy that was actually trying to help America.

This brings up an interesting conundrum. Now that they can clearly see what they did wrong, will they admit it or are they too narcissistic to say it?

America is doing great. I haven't seen any mean tweets in 18 months

Thank you President Robinette

>4) Food processing plants on fire.
????

They're sending all that meat to china as part of Trump's trade deal

I remember a year ago when BernOuts genuinely thought Biden would pass M4A, make DC and Puerto Rico states etc.

By killing off millions of chickens? Please.

>Now that they can clearly see what they did wrong
You give them far too much credit. The media instructs them on where to point the finger (gas prices = Putin, etc.) so they don’t have to think any uncomfortable thoughts about voting incorrectly for a senile retard who lets the far left run wild in his administration.

> The media instructs them on where to point the finger
No doubt about that. I've met some of them IRL. One woman with huge tits actually told me she enjoys being programmed. I just didn't think there were all that many of them.

the number of people regurgitating this, especially in traditionally left-voting demographics, is sharply dwindling

none of the talking points are holding up. the hyper-aggressive antipathy that energized the left against trump lacked any strategy or substance. they have truly lost the plot and here we are

nobody made them do anything

To be fair, most of this would've happened under Trump as well. There are only two causes of inflation that I think Trump would be noticeably better on than Biden.

1) Ukraine war. To be clear, I don't think Trump could convince Putin to simply never invade Ukraine, but he might be able to get Putin to stall on it until Trump's second term ended. This would have a positive effect on gas prices because Russia is a major supplier, and we're currently sanctioning Russia due to the war.

2)Saudi Oil. It's no secret that Trump and the Saudi Kingdom suck each other's cocks, Trump would have a much easier time getting their oil than Biden does. This would also lower prices.

most are NPCs and will just tell you it's better than trump. braindead niggers the whole lot. all gov is bad though. never voting again. it's a rigged scam. they are all puppets to the elite jews.

Waiting for Elsa to drop in and double down with its delusional worldview this is the greatest period for unity strength and growth in history.

>Russia is a major supplier, and we're currently sanctioning Russia due to the war.
Russia supplied 1% of US oil. Try again.

Does Elsa post with a meme flag? I'm blocking those ITT.

So far, the biggest cope I've seen is them scraping "I did that!" stickers off the gas pumps. They really hate that one(because it's true).

Fair, let me elaborate then. It's not just that we're sanctioning Russia, but that we're directing other NATO members to sanction Russia. This increases the global price of oil, including the oil that we buy, whether or not we were buying from Russia.

That won't work either. Biden approved the Russian pipeline after closing down the US pipeline.
EU/NATO countries will now have to buy Putins' fuel in Rubles.
> This increases the global price of oil
Hypercope.
>NATO nations stop buying Russian fuel.
>Russian fuel supply increases.
What happens when supply outstrips demand?
Oh, yeah. Prices go down, not up.

Ok, fine. It's odd to me that you're even arguing against me on this point though. This was one of my two points for how Trump might have had less inflation than Biden if Trump were still president. But I guess thanks to you, I have to eliminate the "Ukraine war" reason in my original comment. Now "Saudi oil" is the only advantage Trump would have against Biden in curbing this inflation.

The Saudis are running out of oil. The Gawar field pumps more salt water than oil. Trump accounted for that with ANWR (Biden stopped it) Keystone XL (Biden stopped that) and a slew of new federal oil leases which Biden also stopped.
When Diesel fuel doubles in price, the cost to ship goods from port to warehouse doubles. You may say that is a small increase overall, but do the arithmetic using exponential function. Small, regular increases in costs have a very large overall effect given enough time.