Can someone explain me the political reason for why americans need to have their table salt approved by Israel??

Can someone explain me the political reason for why americans need to have their table salt approved by Israel??

Attached: file.png (660x1040, 641.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKdk1HSxSEY
healthline.com/nutrition/iodine-deficiency-symptoms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's a billion dollar industry for them
the jewish mafia never went away, they all have "legit" businesses now according to zog

Attached: 1551640162878.jpg (1280x738, 272.36K)

Gods choosen people bla bla bla
greatest ally bla bla bla
give them more money/weapons bla bla bla

meanwhile in reality, ever since Israel become its own state in 1948, america has went down hill ever since...they call this "blessed" lol

Kosher = for the Jews = they don't add poisons to that stuff.

naw, even coca cola is kosher here
that means they just had some rabbi standing around the plant when they made it, then charge a few cents for it on every single kosher item sold in stores.
It's a good racket for doing nothing

I started taking Iodine salt last week and feel like a different person

This is my favorite tv scene of all time

maybe, but i wouldnt bet much on it. heebs have no issues putting their own in the body pit.

for alchemy reasons.

No I can't, pure salt is naturally kosher, the kosher certification industry is a scam. Things are kosher if they aren't listed as unclean in the law of moses. No certification necessary.

kosher salt is a different grain size than table salt.

Is there a difference between iodine and sea salt?

Attached: 1597377137041.jpg (621x749, 251.3K)

I wanted to see how many would fall for it
youtube.com/watch?v=yKdk1HSxSEY

Fuckin checked

Attached: 1644901903313.jpg (464x655, 81.3K)

Coarse kosher salt is the best for margaritas. That's all I use it for.

from what i can tell you cant od on iodine, the body just takes what it needs and passes the rest, so you should be safe to experiment with an iodized salt and see if you notice an improvement.

Attached: 134962593_109974561004243_7341557835801394297_n.jpg (828x755, 33.41K)

non-kosher salt has iodine added to it which gives it a slightly metallic flavor

you don’t know what kosher salt is for.

healthline.com/nutrition/iodine-deficiency-symptoms

one third of anons itt are iodine deficient user, i don't mind the taste

What is it for, rabbi?

If you don't eat seafood of any sort then it's likely you were deficient. It's not necessary in huge amounts in regards of taking separate supplementation, but iodine deficiency will turn you into a shuffling zombie. Either use more iodine salt or vary up your diet.

sea salt has no iodine, but iodized salt is why you've never seen a person with a goiter in a developed country

I eat some salmon like once every two or three months. I think I was severely deficient. What made me notice was the salt I was using for my neti pot was iodized and I noticed a mood improvement. My inner ear is still full of some mysterious substance though so the neti pots continue.

i prefer to get my iodine from kelp

if you were severely deficient you would've had pic related

Attached: Goiter_PE_1796x943.jpg (1796x943, 198.37K)

jew tax, it's more expedient for most businesses to make one version of their product and hire some kosher rabbi so they don't have to control two supply chains

coke is a notable exception since it's just corn syrup and cola nut, though the yellow capsule coke is kosher for passover

he's here boys

Attached: file.png (926x736, 441.52K)

It’s just boomer relics from the time before the internet; the phone book, BBB, chamber of commerce, freemasonry, etc.

First, thanks for the answer.
Second, nice digits.
I mean, I rarely use salt as it is. Mainly for eggs. I use alot of other seasonings when I cook if the natural flavors aren't there (chicken, salad).

Attached: 1597379830766.jpg (710x719, 137.31K)

No enlarged goiter

Amerigoys worship the Jews. America is nothing but a fake and puppet state.

you don't have to buy kosher salt. companies offer it because its easy to get kosher approval and there is no downside to having that label. in fact some believe (wrongly) that its somehow a higher quality salt. its just marketing

>iodized salt is why you've never seen a person with a goiter
YEESH
I also use Benson's in place of salt.

Attached: BENSON'S.jpg (500x500, 43.67K)

I don't know how it's like across the pond in regards of which foods get additional supplementation, our dairy here for instance gets vitamin D infused into it, but seaweed is a good one for iodine. Various fishlife like shrimps should be good as well, but iodized salt is an easy solution here if you're not a fan of the flavors. Even a minor deficiency can screw you over without making you have a goiter.