Latino unification

We gotta make it happen, fufill Simon Bolivars dream. If we united, fuck the gringos, the whole world wouldn't stand against us, we all worked together once, we must do it again.

SS+ Next stage in human evolution: Trigueño's y Pardo's
S Master Race Tier - (TRINITY START) Criollos/Peninsulares, Granegros, Indio's (TRINITY END) [others of same quality] Sephardim, Fernandinos, Occitan’s, Basque, subjugated southern Italians/Romanians
A Tier - Japanese, Mongolic's, Dutch, Austronesians, Papuans, Berbers, Koranic. Tungstic' s
B Tier - Tai-Kadai, Iranics, Romanians, Austro-Asiatic's, Dravidians, Celtic, Greeks
C Tier - Nilotic, Turkic's, Khoisan, Indo-Aryans, aboriginal Australians, Uralic's, Non-Arab Semitics.
D Tier - Albanians, Bantus , Cushite's, Caucasians (Georgian), Armenians, Saharans.
F Tier - Arabs, Gypsies, Slavs, Anglo/Francophone Niger Congo A-B.
FF- Shit Tier Subhuman - Anglos, Sino-Tibetan, Nordics, Ashkenazim/Mizrahi, Germanics, typical non-Iberianized Italian and any other non-Iberian Italics

FocaArpa#3204

Attached: 1652127283776131.png (1357x617, 39.03K)

Viva la raza.

I fucking love the inferiority complex larps of non-Whites lmao. Carry on Humberto.

Carry on Chester, your Irish ancestors are very happy they married a Kraut/Dago to produce you.

Attached: download (1).jpg (880x542, 80.41K)

Kek

Attached: 1627050170735.png (1632x1404, 3.24M)

And yet the Ashkenazi IQ scores are completely false.

They're only false for you faggot limeys but true for everyone else, go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Kill yourself.

I'll fix your list

S - Slavs, Nords, Germanics, Anglos
A - Southern Europeans, Francians, Italians, Spaniards
B - Romanians, Balkanites, Greeks
C - 75% whites
D - Turks and other various muzzies
E - Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and Other Colonized mutts
F - Mutts, Niggers, Pakis, Indians, Chinks, and Kikes

What's your problem, peninsulare?

Let me guess: You're slav, squarehead, kraut, and Limey right?

Your list is retarded and you're a faggot euromutt.

No I just had to put a group over spaniards and mutts.

What's your race and ethnicity, probable-euromutt.

He could be a regionalist, but they avoid to use the flag of Spain and go with the memeflags usually, or just despise mass migration in general, Yes Hispanoamericans are our main migrant group.

Senegambians, Benue, Fernandinos will integrate just fine.

The moromierdas, Saharan/Nilotics and Kru/Kwa must be forcibly deported, even if so violently. Iberia is Latino and it shall be protected by Latin-American Latinos from the vicious Moromierda hordes that El Cid defeated once.

Its over, sirs. anglos won again i want to kms

Thank you, random jungle spic.

Dominicans are problematic usually, Colombians from time to time too, all the other are fine to me

Based, why dutch so high tho and why is it the only country in europe that you want to kill with fire?

Dominicans don't want to ally with beaners, they want to colonize you along with the Haitians and communists.

Attached: 1654308469826.jpg (1080x1350, 227.94K)

Just give the japanese power in South America, you will see anti communist action fast.
Peru proved this but the people are too fucking stupid so monarchy needs to be established as well.
You have a culture of ships and can build good stuff like dams.

but..but... isn't Puerto Rico an American state? (albeit without representation)