Why are they doing it?

Attached: 16540176569845.jpg (1320x743, 79.91K)

Bald nigger

I'll never understand why they always pick the ugliest black chicks possible. It's is if they're mocking the viewer

To appeal to their new audience. Whites are a minority and soon to be extinct. Jews and demons have to appeal to their new and future audiences.

My theory is they make more on clickbait than they do the movies themselves anymore.

That's the point, user. Gaslight the West until it falls apart.

They're all ugly.

someone post the purpose of propaganda pic

It’s a humiliation ritual.

To humiliate us

Attached: 1581932406200.jpg (1237x495, 266.76K)

Because they are infested with anti-racist ideology. It's a mind-virus.

To piss people off

they are afraid.

Attached: East African Rift.jpg (960x720, 106.6K)

They couldn't even get one with hair...

America, fuck yeah

Attached: 1655152519176.png (960x540, 773.41K)

>I'll never understand
>It's is if they're mocking the viewer
So close!

To ruin western culture, obviously.

Evil cannot create. It can only destroy.

Usa is ruled by blacks.

Not that its bad per se. Its just that they have no connection with white people. They dont understand whites and whites dont understand them.

Melting pot is a lie.

All mutts are getting perk 'destruction of hybrids' and are mentally ill or have other degenerative genetic traits.

You're no different from them.

Demoralization. They've already rewritten history. Now they are rewriting, deleting, or simply destroying anything dear to you. You are not allowed to have white heroes anymore.

>Source: my ass

At this point, they're just having fun mocking and desecrating everything whites (or normal) people enjoy. They need to corrupt and destroy everything that came before so that they can properly run their own narrative and propaganda, without people noticing the stark contrast between the old and new.

welfairy nogmother

Because they hate Europeans. It is a demonstration of power; making grotesque, deconstructions of everything that is cherished by us.

Attached: aryan.jpg (533x773, 80.31K)

Feminist doctrine.
If you try to cast "only pretty people", you're normalizing toxic masculinity; since having beautiful people is feeding into the "patriarchal norm" of wanting to only have sexy attractive females. The only way to combat this is to present "average" looking women to push representation but simultaneously not feed into men's fantasies. She HAS to be Black as well because "muh minorities"; I'm sure you're already familiar with the concept by now.

Attached: 1641138090318.gif (370x424, 2.28M)

>Usa is ruled by blacks
Try again. You know the answer

They turned the blue fairy into nosferatu

Source: Invading random shithole all the time.
You stupid faggot.

This.

They also get off on defiling white art.

You're the one shilling the fucking movie.

This. They already won, now they're just rubbing it in your face and kicking you while you're down

first, to mock you for falling under their control
second, to mock you for remaining under their control
they have to increase the mockery, because you become more pitiful the longer you refuse to fight back, which makes you more mockery-worthy, forever, until you're all dead

they know you have no breaking point, because you're already broken completely; what could be more pathetic than that?
as such they know that they can go as far as they please with open mockery, you will never do anything

The same reason it's always a white protag with black supports who are always gay or flamboyant, they are mocking niggers and the nigs are too stupid to see it happening

You didn't win anything Mexishit. The Chinese are going to take over the world and best believe they don't want your kind around.

dont give your money to nigger pandering corporations. simple as

you work hard for every dime you make, why throw it away on objectively dog shit entertainment?

Attached: 1646763637547.jpg (971x731, 103.73K)

I didn't say "we" you dumb retard mutt

Try what? Im phoneposting and writing down the details isn't really a quick and easy task.

That's another thing, there's so many faggots in tv shows now and they're always non white lmao either a mexican or black dude. They're brainwashing two different groups at the same time, incredible

As I said, you pulled it out of your ass

Attached: 1655152969716.png (521x1000, 463.95K)

>Any Forums: Italians aren't white!
>based dysney: Ok senpai, gotchu
>boring blonde fairy turned into vibrant black queen
>Any Forumsbabies: WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! NOT FAIR!!!!!

explain yourselves, chud virgins

Attached: 1633391860282.png (2000x2000, 84.91K)

Rusnigger

For black women that's like an 8.5/10 my dude.

They want to destroy everything beautiful about our culture and replace it with their damned, graven images.

Attached: 1625678227161.jpg (1024x1024, 57.17K)

>Why are they doing it?
What is the problem?
last I checked, supernatural beings do not have a race.

What I always wonder is what does the average nigger out there think of this shit.
Sure, they'll pay a few of them to give the whole "omg its so empowering to see my people represented blah blah blah"
but from what I've seen most are getting weirded out by all this nig-fetishing and sticking nigs in every white role.

Because their methods are too blatant, even for the nig brain to not notice.

Jews hate Europeans
Look at what they did to the nutcracker

Attached: 1540030103922.jpg (2875x1137, 796.02K)

because they hate you, they want you dead, your kids mentally confused and physically mutilated and they think it's funny

Actually, you are even worse than americans. You behave the same but they are rich and you are poor.

wait-that's a WOMAN? i 100% thought it was a dude. not even meme'ing.

Sorry racist incel Any Forumsbabies but Pinocchio was not written by white people. Go be crybabies somewhere else, mkay?
This dude also gets it.

he got it from the americans?!

Why is jada pinkett smith in pinocchio?

Attached: 1581552419347.jpg (640x352, 25.79K)

Demoralization. That's why. Just constantly in all media nowadays.

They are mocking the viewer. It’s a power play and shit test. They know how you’ll respond to it and want you to feel like you’re a bad person for feeling how you naturally do, same with everything the Ledt pushes. It’s why they’re so aggressive and in your face with their antics. Their entire project is moral manipulation, which means provoking you into feeling natural disgust by any means necessary, then accusing you of being evil for feeling this way, even privately.