Universe 25

In 1968 John Calhoun devised an experiment called “Universe 25”. This consisted of 4 mouse pairs that were placed in a mouse utopia where food and resources were plentiful. Over time they repeatedly bred until the ‘utopia’ was over crowded. This is where the interesting stuff happened.

>As he had anticipated, the utopia became hellish nearly a year in when the population density began to peak, and then population growth abruptly and dramatically slowed. Animals became increasingly violent, developed abnormal sexual behaviors, and began neglecting or even attacking their own pups. Calhoun termed this breakdown of social order a “behavioral sink.”
> Eventually Universe 25 took another disturbing turn. Mice born into the chaos couldn’t form normal social bonds or engage in complex social behaviors such as courtship, mating, and pup-rearing. Instead of interacting with their peers, males compulsively groomed themselves; females stopped getting pregnant. Effectively, says Ramsden, they became “trapped in an infantile state of early development,” even when removed from Universe 25 and introduced to “normal” mice. Ultimately, the colony died out. “There’s no recovery, and that’s what was so shocking to [Calhoun],” says Ramsden.

Sound familiar /pol?

Attached: 80C0E5DD-54B7-4676-8322-CD6FC714C500.jpg (866x1280, 273.43K)

people = mice.. okay.

What, you think you're special?

youre right.. humanity is much dumber.

Ahh to be 16 again. This is baby's first redpill. Welcome aboard.

so Universe 25 is Any Forums?

>Mouse utopia full of inbred mouses
>Aww sheesh John, why these mouses act weirdly?

It applies more to the west in general

>Humans are totally seperate from animal behaviors and evolutionary pressures because reasons.

Attached: whatislife.jpg (850x769, 194.6K)

And yet we see the same outcome, nature works in mysterious ways..

Kikes and kike wannabes all see the world this way
>YORE ALL ANIMALS BUT I'M A REEL HUMAN CUS I ACCEPTED IT
Ultimate NPC marker.

Attached: 1562178363586.jpg (644x800, 35.07K)

god you're fucking dumb. is it deliberate?

Instead of grooming, humans will start mass shooting rich people. And stream it on twitch.

Why Netflix is not making a movie about it? Unsubscribe.

Yes, yes we're well aware. This has been floating around here for years. It's irrefutable proof of what is happening around us and a predictor of the future. Total collapse. I still hold out hope that the desire to reproduce will take over and eventually a reset button will be hit when societies collapse and there is nobody to enforce norms, but the question is whether or not humans will be able to build themselves up again, and if so, are we capable of breaking this cycle or will it all just repeat.

want a treat mouseyboy?

Google do nothing employees “earn” $300k/year. They have a lot to lose. Mass shootings should be streamed PPV.

I actually heard they recreated the experiment multiple times and even before overcrowding the "utopia" fell through.

It seems life without natures survival bent turns inwardly self destructive.

sorry I'm just gonna nuke your little glownigger thread
here's a picture of 2 jewish glowniggers performing a masonic handshake
one of them is a pope
the other is the fake-scientist John Bumpass (lol) Calhoun who was the face for this particular Project CHAOS psyop

Attached: JohnBCalhounwithPopePaulVI.jpg (1280x951, 171.09K)

whoa bro...... that's like so deep dude...

Attached: 1597946384153.jpg (1200x602, 93.39K)

Pointing out why niggers are violent, women aren’t reproducing, and sexual degeneracy is on the rise is now considered a glownigger thread? It’s literally what glowniggers don’t want you to know. What the hell has happened to /pol?

So another toddler has found about the rat utopia. and posts about it thinking it's revelatory. It's all so tiresome. This wasn't amusing noob posting even five years ago.

When they tested the jaberinos on mice, the mice lost their babbys and died.

Attached: MauMauMaumomoMauMaumamau.png (890x841, 752.71K)

Do you think nothing but old fags lurk here? Did it not occur to you there are new people that have never heard of this? Just because it was discussed once a few months or years ago doesn’t mean it shouldn’t continue to be discussed.

noobs v. oldfags = divisionary faggotry

Attached: 1619905235258.png (876x656, 1.05M)

Based and techpilled

Attached: 1532823799189.jpg (640x597, 12.42K)

>he doesn't know mice are used as model organisms to replace humans
I wish it was ethical to experiment on you user