Hindu/Muslim Conflict

Explain modern historical background.

Attached: Mysore Kingdom.png (800x904, 269.19K)

One likes soft liquid shit and the other likes a more solid turd.

Bongs divide and conquer strategy so effective that are still fighting to this day.

No one likes liquid diarrhea.

Attached: Malnad Gidda.jpg (1024x683, 181.33K)

Tipu Sultan.. that guy.. was an hero and a saint. We put up the French Revolution trying to save him, but we couldn’t make it beyond Egypt. To this day I still give all faults to the English crown, the Russians, and the Rothschild dynasty

How can this Bong (Me) bring them together in Dharmic/Abrahamic Harmony?

Attached: Malnad Gidda 2.jpg (800x533, 126.59K)

Genius too. Was a Muslim Maharajah with Hindu Diwans.

Attached: Hallikar 2.jpg (800x533, 143.69K)

I like having diarrhea. It makes shit so much easier to clean, with 4 - 5 wipes my ass is squeaky clean, while with normal shit I have to wipe more than 20 times to finally be clean.

Don't know, also I didn't say it's your fault. I just took some bird course about British colonialism and read that British distributed flyers with propaganda against other groups along with other tactics and it worked great for East India Company.

Attached: 1629569903891.jpg (765x825, 162.98K)

Two or three is the most I have to do after I cut Wheat out of my diet. Don't suffer in silence.

Attached: Hallikar 4.jpg (1024x576, 155.93K)

Visited his tomb in Srirangapatna twice, on business trips. Cried both times. I think that the current Indian leadership is a giant sell off and I just wish we will find each other on the same side when WWIII will break. Sad, because I think our leadership will side with China and you’ll side with Russia and the USA.

Maybe if India breaks up before it will be for the best, we still have great friends in the south

hinduism literally only exists because it enables nationalism. It is so retarded that nobody would follow it without such an incentive.
hindutva nationalists therefore hate everyone else.
hindus will do anything for respect
this is the reason hindus suck dick with unbelievable enthusiasm when abroad and when they were occupied and why they oppress minorities (muslims and christians) when left in power

Don’t use paper, use water

Attached: 1628769984682.jpg (3543x2243, 2.01M)

>t. mutt that eats only processed food and antibiotic ridden chiken

you aight froggot

Attached: hes-right-you-know_o_3256505.jpg (640x487, 80.77K)

Attached: dalle-street-shitting.png (858x932, 1.41M)

A lot of the battles were between rising states with rival families. Then of course there was the Sikh Empire which was everyone's rival, including Nepal and Tibet. I honestly think colonizing the interior of India was a mistake. Should've just stuck with port cities that were previously agreed to.

Attached: Hallikar.jpg (800x533, 125.44K)

Okay jihadi

return to your homeland manmeet

Attached: 1639138162842.jpg (864x738, 384.82K)

Attached: hindu wants to rape.jpg (851x567, 117.99K)

Use neither. I use Flushable Wipes. Dry Tissue can cause Hemorrhoids and Water on it's own is difficult if you have large behind like me.

I predict China will burst into Russia like Mongols did as soon as Putin dies and Russia divides itself politically.

>Explain modern historical background.
Hindus lie, get violent, and then play the victim card.
/thread

Attached: Hindutva.png (1496x1247, 1.42M)