WW3 Overview

How will the sides look like, pol?
>fill everything, no neutral bs

Attached: map.png (1878x1049, 309.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mapchart.net/world.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ireland should be neutral.
Our retard Taoiseach doesn't represent the will of the people and the State's armed forces are a joke.

whoops: mapchart.net/world.html

White nationalists in America versus parasitic kikes in America. Also all the European countries as well. The jews are my only enemy. I will fight against them and not for them

Russian post, discarded

Heres why America wont ever fight another war as a unified country. We're already in a state of civil war with the Great Replacement

Attached: 01310.jpg (1080x1599, 849.44K)

Why would we and India be on the Jewish side? Are you retarded?

Don't care and not my problem.

>India, Brazil, Mexico, Bolivia, Argentina on the American side
Yes, if we were kidding.

Attached: Pepe Frog-I'm disappointed.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

>Op is too stupid to export the file properly and just took a screenshot of his screen

anyways here is the current situation

Attached: WW3_alliances.png (6460x3403, 1.88M)

>Kazakhs allying with between russia and china
what did (You) mean by this

Hi retards

I know you may not like to hear it, but you could have hd your fancy one world Government but that ship has long sailed and you will end up with at best a few niggers and a jew.

Big old retards the lot of you.

The 1990's were looking up and race mixing was all the craze, people were shopping with credit cards. Can you believe that? Sticks of plastic with magnetic strips that were used to identify and attach debt to people.

You could have had it all, you could have let cellphones take their natural toll. You could have let niggers be niggers and niggerfy the entire world.

But noooooo.... some autist in a video game drew a swastika and you chimped. You started summoning demons, you started preventing people from having bank accounts in their name, you screeched bloody murder when someone laughed at a joke. Imagine that. All the creative distraction in the world to steal and mold into propaganda, hell 95% of it was done for you and what did you do? Make the strongest propaganda ever? No, you destroyed centuries of branding to appeal to people who don't even know you exist.

Its over now and you have no idea. You have no idea the level of shit that you are in, how deep and irreversible the change is.

Your hand may feed, don't you feel it being bitten? Or is it numb? What are you? A corpse? A demon?

It is no matter the maggots are falling from your eyes, no more meat do they have to cling to.

We've been in world war iii since 9/11, it's basically just convincing a bunch of dipshits to do agree with something because any war, or any real talk about politics ends up with nukes.

Fixed your map OP

Attached: fixed.png (6460x3403, 1.35M)

>Chad West
>Virgin East

I'm neutral so you can put a giant neutral spot in America

dumbest map ever

It literally displays retards
Duh

What can you expect from a pole?

vast majority of those countries will not participate in a war, and the ones that do will probably only make minor contributions

Why the fuck did you group me with our failed experiments? I should be in my own group!

Attached: RUY4ENW.png (689x889, 531.06K)