The second amendment only applied for muskets

Not AR-15’s.

Attached: 1597301094956.jpg (1284x1388, 214.54K)

That’s not how the constitution works, fucking idiot. Sage

Then we should disarm the government and give them muskets only, as it was when this country was born.

Free speech doesn't apply to democrats.

>the bullet
the weeds into which this twitterfag has just wandered are so thick that to attempt to delve into a debate about the distinctions between, bullet, cartridge, shot, round, slug and projectile is just being mean

>the bullet was invented in 1847
what a gigantic retard

And Cannons.

Liberty was only given to farm equipment back then, not their descendants.

The 2nd ammendment allowed private citizens to buy top shelf warships and hunt pirates

leaf posting a twitter gay flag b8
pol has gone downhill

how can we explain to retards that the 2nd is about giving citizens the right to overthrow tyrannical government?

Townships had entire privatized militaries througout post colonial nation. The fledgling government wasn't large or resourceful enough to safely patrol the outrims of it's own territory. The 2nd amendment through its intent gives me access to every weapon of war and government could ever have access to. The modern interpretation of the 2nd Amendment is completely backwards.

Ummmmm sweaty that's been debunked.
Bullitt didn't come out until 1968

Tfw you didn't get to sail the seas with your boys hunting pirates in thebl 1700s

Why live.

Perhaps we could try leading by example. :^)

The 2nd Amendment was intended to allow private citizens to defeat the military if the government no longer stood for the people. That means we should allow private citizens to own any weapon the military has. Yes, even nukes.

Born too late to explore the world
Born too early to explore space
Born just in time to set things right

Slavery was abolished in 1863. The voting rights act is from 1965. So voting rights don't apply to niggers.

Americans are still legally allowed to own tanks and canons.

No one cares Amy
>Stop spamming this
faggot jannies don't do a thing
right to bears "arms" includes all weapons including bullets, cannon balls, swords, knives, and even blunt clubs (or baseball bats but they hadn't been invented yet either)
>Stupid vapid lesbo childless loser

This...

posting this twitter rant means absolutely nothing and its not even close to truth..

the people who wrote the constitution had a 1000x broaded vocabulary than anyone alive today.. even this cunt

Attached: cannonsale.jpg (697x578, 74.88K)

Healthcare and free college aren't part of the pursuit of happiness you fucking fag. Sage this shit

So... any american can shoot negros with a smooth-bore muzzle-loaded musket, like a shotgun AND carry a loaded 'musket' at all times?
Thanks for clarifying that, OP.

Attached: 1GaugeShotgun.png (640x362, 325.48K)

Wouldn’t a bullet just be anything that is propelled out of a tube.

It's really cute how you seem to think all firearm enthusiasts give a shit about the wussy constitution and it's lawyer-speak nonsense. If I don't support human rights why would I care about some musty old wishy-washy document all the pussy types of guys are into? Obviously the constitution failed

the law against murder only applies against white people since in 1789 niggers had no rights

>Muh musket
Brainlet take

Attached: EmZiK_IXUAMR8Bd.jpg (900x599, 190.24K)

>free speech doesnt apply on the internet
>black people have no rights and cant vote
do these people really want to go down this path

>Rainbiw flag in profile
Opinion and status of Human Being discarded.
Have some herbal seasoning and be ready for this thread to be 1pbtID.
On the off chance it's not, the invention date of the Spitzer bullet doesn't change our rights.
If the Phased Plasma Cannon gets invented today, I want one in the 80 watt range.

The phrase “bussin fr no cap” was invented in 2019, so it’s not covered by the first amendment and you must go to jail for saying it

We should crowd source a Russian frigate and then go hunt pirates off the coast of Africa.
Maybe charge rich people to join in the party.
I'll bet sone of them would pay a pretty penny to use a 20mm gun to blast a speedboat into splinters

So free speech only applies to spoken word and not internet texts, therefore shut the fuck up faggot

I keep telling people that but for some reason they shoot up schools and random grocery stores to own the government.

No slings throw bullets

It very clearly also apies to a crank operated printing press

A bullet is just a tiny bull that all the cows laugh at.

Attached: 1654193388249.gif (520x260, 1.16M)

You said it, not OP. Get the fuck in jail

>leaf
>a french joke

the first amendment only applies to the literal tool "the printing press" as in newspapers. not 24/7 news conglomerates who beam their content directly into your house.

and i supposed a toilet is a tiny toy?

Not really. See: Cannon

Then the same applies to the first. There were no lgbt faggotry books then, so by now they should become forbidden.

Oh shit, Logic just showed up

Attached: logic-rapper-2-promo.jpg (1200x900, 103.15K)

i dunno, wouldnt a semi auto rifle be anything that isnt an "assault rifle"?

>pirates
I think you mean
> british and netherlands

> the founders never imagined that you’d be able to reach billions of people with your words with a few keystrokes

Prove it
Protip you can't