I keep seeing people say she had sex with dogs. is it true? she’s an influencer now because of it

i keep seeing people say she had sex with dogs. is it true? she’s an influencer now because of it
youtu.be/h8er2C4ogYU

Attached: AD14552A-EE2B-428B-A91B-20991C0E1B97.png (1334x750, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LrkqRS2K2VI?t=38
youtube.com/watch?v=W581meT3nVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dog Sex influencer?
RUFFD.COM

man what a selfish fucking cunt, if i got physically destroyed or so fucked up i was costing people their sanity i would neck myself to save them peace. This cunt wants everything and her boyfriend to keep loving here but if the tables were turned she'd run off.

BARKED RAW

kek
justwhitegirlthings.com

She was found butt naked with 2 strangers dogs. Not even a pair of socks or a tattered waist band. Her bra and jeans were laying on the ground folded neatly beside a conspicuously placed towel in the middle of the living room. And her boyfriend looks perverted. Im not saying she deserved to have her face and gentials ripped off, but theres more to the story. Ive seen hundreds of videos and pictures of dog attack victims, and yes, theyll pull a shirt off or rip up your pants, but ive never seen not a single one that was stripped completely naked.

This grotesque creature legitimately makes me feel sick, there is no way I could eat around this thing.

Source?

I give her 2 years before she offs herself.

Attached: 1579245363305.jpg (950x823, 49.93K)

>white woman

Do you need to ask user?

Knot Slot paid the terrier toll

burka saleswoman

>Take the knot
>You will get caught

Yea the dogs fucked her. Look at the vid or picture material out there and look for the clothes.

Ask yourself. How would my clothes look like after a dog attacked me?

Look up the footage man, im too lazy to link it. Its been posted here a thousand times. Read news article. In the video you can see she is 100% naked...how many dog attack victims have you seem get stripped naked?? Come on man

Attached: kek.jpg (320x320, 16.03K)

Even more so than being naked, was the fact that the clothing the dogs supposedly ripped off werent ripped or messed up at all.

Well hello beautiful!

Attached: nemy.jpg (800x450, 36.57K)

Good for her hustling shit online, I'd probably start doing every drug I could find and off myself that way. She definitely tried to get fucked by that dog though.

Doggo, SIIHPAPP

i cant find this video by searching for it

Attached: cartman-red-rocket.gif (220x166, 37.56K)

i like how they sewed the dogs nose onto her face

youtu.be/LrkqRS2K2VI?t=38

yea she definitely tried to fuck the dogs

>i keep seeing people say she had sex with dogs

she was completely naked when the cops went in.

I'd wear a cool mask, not gross people out with my pibblekissy frankenface

What d oyou guys think what goes in her boyfriends mind in the first time they tried to have sex after the attack, do you think he burst into tears and she was kinda enought to put a towel over her face?

exactly, a selfish cunt. Imagine if a kid saw that and was traumatized for life.

if you watch her video with her bf it looks like he isnt coping well with it but is trying his best to put on his happy face. he does have a soicuck voice tho youtube.com/watch?v=W581meT3nVg

What did she look like before her face was eaten?

the boyfriend has that tranny reveal party face, its too bad you can't see his hands clenching