Brit/pol/ Din Dins Edition

>The French president wants to boost military spending in the wake of the Russia-Ukraine conflict

>France will adjust its six-year military spending plan in the wake of the Russia-Ukraine conflict, President Emmanuel Macron announced on Monday.

>Macron said he instructed the government to “carry out a reassessment of the military spending program in the coming weeks, in the light of the geopolitical context.”

>France “has entered into a war economy in which I believe we will find ourselves for a long time,” he said during the opening of the Eurosatory arms expo in Paris. The French president said that Russia’s military campaign in Ukraine created “an additional need to move faster and become stronger at a lower cost.”

>“As for anyone doubting the urgency of these efforts, we only need take another look at Ukraine, whose soldiers are in demand of quality weapons and are entitled to a response from us,” Macron noted.

>France and other NATO members are supplying Kiev with weapons, including armored vehicles, missiles, and drones.

>Macron said Europe needs “a much larger defense industry” and should not rely on procuring weapons from elsewhere. The current program entails spending €295 billion ($308 billion) between 2019 and 2025 on modernizing the French military. The annual military budget is set to reach €41 billion ($43 billion) this year and €50 billion ($52 billion) in 2025.

>Last month, European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said that Europe would boost its defense in the wake of the Russia-Ukraine conflict. She said EU countries had announced increases of their defense budgets to an additional €200 billion ($209 billion) in the coming years.
rt.com/news/557084-france-military-spending-macron/

Attached: 1628955342098.jpg (1024x768, 163.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61789982
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10912123/Court-Appeal-judges-ahead-flight-taking-migrants-Rwanda.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for slurping my own cum

Think I'm going to start strategizing for the left.

>Rwanda asylum plan: Court allows first flight to go ahead
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61789982

Attached: migrant-boat-804631.jpg (590x350, 58.04K)

Who is this?

Attached: FVFCXQlWUAEdtcP.jpg (714x595, 44.83K)

What are the chances a bunch of left losers stop the Rwanda flight and then get away with it? They're free to pull down statues and stop immigration raids as well.

Attached: stansted-15-deportation.png (852x916, 844.18K)

These posts are the same

1 million visas vs deporting 8 people

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Not one of these people will be prosecuted.

Attached: peckham-immigration.png (656x763, 554.13K)

Eddie
literally

Eddie's looking rough

>No new tax cuts until inflation falls, suggests Boris Johnson

Attached: 5497649674567.jpg (256x256, 8.75K)

Hey BongBros why is there no
/sig

Pretty high desu
The whole things a LARP anyway see

Edwina Izzard (play on 'is hard', ie. has a fully erect penis)

Unless we're putting thousands on these flights it feels like only a drop in the bucket that will be constantly appealed every time.

im done with this place for good lads
too many posters here are genuinely awful people, and i dont want to associate with them any longer
there's a few good lads here but they are drowned out by a sea of seething cunts, get out before this place consumes you with empty hatred
so this is my final post. take my advice and leave with me
cya

your mum

>all wh*toids
get a handle on this shit whitey
it's pissing us Indians off too you know

not a day goes by where I don't hear at least one person in the family complain about immigrants lmao

Always makes me laugh when they use net figures. As if the people coming in are equal to those leaving.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10912123/Court-Appeal-judges-ahead-flight-taking-migrants-Rwanda.html

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-13 at 17-48-21 Court of Appeal judges give go ahead for flight to Rwanda.png (657x1560, 613.37K)

are they actually wearing 2016 pussy hats?

Attached: e36.jpg (882x731, 112.95K)

Looks like Herman Munster fucked Pat Butcher.

become a vagrant and travel with me lad, don't need much we are leaving technology behind

Poland stronk

Attached: 1655137860616.png (771x737, 373.97K)

it's practically guaranteed. the police/immigration officers will just let them go again. it's all fake and gay. you don't live in a real country.

didn't the ex-chief of the UK Border Force imply that he doesn't believe in the concept of borders?

Attached: 1640023923388.jpg (1242x1549, 128.13K)

>get out before this place consumes you with empty hatred
lrn 2 mental fortitude.
I dont feel hateful in the slightest

Pat from HR