Is dating a 19 year old in your late 20s

Roasties seething because man in late 20s is paired with 19 year old woman. Why is there such a backlash with this? Especially considering 18 is legal in most European countries. Is dating 19 year olds based or cringe in late 20s?

Attached: 19E4298A-7E29-4792-83CF-43535647BFF6.png (1364x1396, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NessaDeex/status/1533905957864054785
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it promotes healthy children and a submissive wife

no it's just zoomer virgins, women date much older men.

The only question is why do you watch this shitshow

I date 19 years olds and I'm 30. Either you get good pussy or you don't

SHE'S ONLY 19 YEARS OLD YOU PERVERTS

She's only legal you fucking sucks!

Dating 19 year olds as a 30 year old Male = cringe
Marrying a 19 year old and having many children and a happy family as a 30 year old man = based

Fucks*** ahhhh

I started asking womens age at the bars and clubs and saying "sorry, you're a bit too old for me" if she's above 24. The seethe is palpable and they actually try to"win" you back in some instances

Hitting the wall is rough for foids. Nobody wants to fuck a 25 year old much less a 30+ year old. Roasties on suicide watch

drag queen story hour and "minor attracted adult" absolutely fine. adults with an slight age difference? absolutely haram

>marrying the cat in the bag in this day and age
ngmi

based if you find a good one. I'm 25 and was talking to a 19 yo at the bar, next day my younger sister got a text from her friend who knew the chick and saw me on her snapchat story and told me to dodge her like a bullet.

/thread

Luciferians running the show need Feminism to continue as long as possible. Women hitting the wall who are used up are becoming plentiful so they are going the route of shaming men instead of addressing the actual problem

Meanwhile just be a high value man and get your house in order via finances, health/fitness, code/honor system(what is important to you), and self sufficiency in all forms possible. Food, water, and energy. When you are attractive and well off you don't have to play by societies rules but you just have to listen to them screech about it while you continue winning.

This is a myth. Men will fuck anything. Your just not sexually active.

Nah, just seething roasties. I dated a 20 year old at 30 for like 8 months. Her mum and I got on really well.

Zoomer roasties age so fucking fast you can barely go beyond 21 without them looking like your aunt

I wouldn't say there is backlash per-say, but most women are insufferable cunts. They become slightly more bearable after they reach about 24-25, meaning. They did the college thing, they travelled a bit, they worked a job in the real world, but they are still horny, producing eggs, and sexually promiscuious. They are 'too tired' to go out every single night so they only go on weekends, and generally have looked to cook and clean.

With 19 year olds, all they care about is partying and are extremely naive and stupid (generally speaking). I just life a completely different lifestyle than most 19 year olds. I simply cannot bear to be around 19-22 year old guys for any extended length of time without wanting to strangle all of them

In general people spend too much time making women into a monolith. There are disgusting whores, who cares? If some idiot wants to let a 30 yo manchild ruin her then why not just watch and laugh, and find a good woman lol

Its excellent you are able to identify such cognitive dissonance friend. Its a great sign for you however now you understand the level of warped psych you are dealing with on the other side. Logic legitimately has no ability to win them over.

Sneed

They're reminded that 27 year old men have a clear advantage in dating over 27 year old women

Why all of a sudden do nomies have this anger towards people that are 5+ years apart in age.

Attached: AOC12.jpg (536x466, 44.93K)

Why so many pedo threads on Pol recently?

Wall hitters freak out when the quality of men they normal attract start to plummet. They have absolute contempt for men they rejected 10 years prior but have to settle for in the present.

SHE WAS ONLY 75 IN TATOOINE YEARS YOU SICK FUCK

Attached: 1655044231520.jpg (1043x587, 187.6K)

>both over eighteen
>not even a ten year difference
>a fucking TV show
But kids chopping their dicks off and blocking growth hormones is a ok.

it's not a myth. Yes men fuck anything but they tend to not invest in older women. The younger they are, the more likely they'll consider marriage.

Even at my worst dry spells, I would never consider marrying a 30+ yo.

They don't its propaganda. No one cares if the parties are 18. The issue is purposely conflated with actual pedophilia in order to muddy the waters

Nothing wrong if you dont marry a roastie Hans. Imagine marrying someone who doesnt cause you any major problems and only minor niggles/arguments about not putting clothes in the basket. Heaven.

whores view themselves as nothing more than commodities on the pussy market

I don’t watch this. But I was invited by my cousin to go out drinking with her and her boyfriend recently. Her hot 20 year old friend was there too and they were talking about this and my cousin said that the 19 year old girl was the laughing stock of the country. I said I don’t see the issue with it as I’m in my late 20s, I’m interested in her friend and her friend was being quite flirtatious during the night. Asking for a chewing gum and when I handed it over to her she just opened her mouth grabbed my fingers and put them in her mouth.

pedo should khs

I am so sick of the constant social engineering.
I am sick of normal male sexuality being some problem while faggots are promoted.

The irony is that women are trying to invent rules to suit themselves but other girls aren't going to give a shit about them if it means they'll find a good man. This is why civilisation and the business of maintaining it has been done by men. Men understand that sacrifices (like dying in war, or working long hours on a project they will never live to see completed) is sometimes necessary because they have obligations and duties that transcend their own immediate wants and needs. Women don't have such concerns, they will just spread their legs with the invaders or be content with idleness and hedonic pleasures because they're going by their immediate feelings and concerns.

When I was 22 I was dating and getting my cock sucked by a 16 year old, we never had sex though. Her mom knew about us and absolutely loved me. She would make me food and throw out hints that I should marry her daughter. Looking back I wish I would have. She ended up graduating from Notre Dame and now she's a fucking lawyer. Still attractive as hell too.

Tldr roasties are seething retards, younger women will always be the prize for older men. Always.

twitter.com/NessaDeex/status/1533905957864054785

Attached: aoc9.jpg (1000x647, 90.59K)

My gf is 24 and I’m 37 lol get good faggots.

Chad doesn't care about 25+ single mum roastie's opinion when he's balls deep in some tight super hot 19 year old slut

>8 year gap
>dude is not even 30
that isn't much of an age gap at all. British media and the modern paradigm in general is fucked, nothing but incessantly striking at the nuclear family and perpetually demoralizing and atomizing the individual. if this were homosexual in any way shape or form they wouldn't make a peep, age gaps don't exist for homos.

I'm 25 and look young as fuck even for my age. Even other 25 year old dudes who look their age still look considerably younger than the women of their own age. Dating women close to my age is like going on a date with my aunt. Majority of them just look to old for me no matter how you try to excuse. Don't women see a problem with this? Why should I be with a woman who visually doesn't fit with me one bit? Not my fault I still look 18.

I don't see any problem with it?
just retards being retard

Based. I met my wife when I was 34 and she was 22. Old ass roasties will never be able to compete.

Jinkies - OP is a faggot! Mystery solved, gang.

That age gap is perfect for both. An olde male leader and a fertile young women who needs resources and guidance.

That’s what roasties will never understand. When her and I go out and meet new people, eventually we get asked about our ages. We met a 36 year old roastie last week who was visibly seething at our age difference. At least she can be a cool aunt.

Based user. Always nice when mom is down

27 here. Started shaving consistently and hearing from people that I look like I’m “18 or in high school or something”

Hoping it works to my advantage as I’m attracted to the youngins and mommy gfs

My dad was tapping my mom when he was 18 and she as 13.

Attached: cheetoh.jpg (480x270, 17.77K)

user does it again

Maybe I’ll chill out about being 27 and lonely. Just get my shit together for a while