STOCK MARKET WILL CRASH TODAY

BLACK MONDAY IS HERE
CIRCUIT BREAKERS WILL TRIP
PREPARE YOUR ASS

STICK AROUND TO TALK ABOUT THE FUCKED ECONOMY

Attached: 8EDB43AE-BCAD-40E4-BD3E-3383FD48397D.jpg (730x400, 402.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can I learn to speak Danish in a week?

Why? Who gives a shit about them?

The preferred term is African American monday

Get a throat infection

*friday

Let’s compromise and say nigger Monday

>Recession inbound
predictions lads, lemme hear your predictions.
Are we talking greatest recession, greatest depression or literally going gay for pay?

Is it Putin's black monday?

crypto bros check in

Duolingo

liquidity is non existent.
and the fed hasnt even begun QT yet

Attached: 1555519249811.jpg (1599x999, 231.08K)

Bullish

sounds like something that's not my problem.
Poor Boomers get to see their empire of niggerloving trannyfaggotry and jew shit collapse around them. Should've invested in your kids and country instead of pulling the ladder up behind ya and telling them to suck Tyrone's feminine penis to prove you're not a nazi.

Remember that Jews are getting richer from this.They control it all

I've stocked up on a boat load of canned food and other essentials just in case.

Worst result is we eat some shitty tin food for a while. Best result is boomers lose their 9th house and younger people can finally buy a house within a reason

Reminder:

The end of the world is nigh; things will get worse and worse and worse.

Evil will keep increasing and the love of people will grow cold. Faith will dwindle greatly. People will suffer through wars, famines, plagues and so on.

It will keep getting worse till time of the Second Coming. Then comes the Great Tribulation and afterwards the Pouring of the Vials of God's Wrath. After almost everything is destroyed, Christians will reign with Jesus Christ a 1000 years and then comes The Resurrection of all who are dead and thereafter The Judgement.

In the Judgement those who are still damned go to the lake of fire and the rest go to be with God forever and ever. Amen.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate repent of your sins, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1655121732653.jpg (4096x1376, 2.3M)

I’ll put things into perspective for you: THE BOOKS ARE COOKED
The numbers are all fake. EVERYTHING.
>job openings (there aren’t any)
>labor statistics
>unemployment
>inflation
>reverse repos
>money supply
>consumer confidence
>supply
>demand
Everything you’ve been lied about for 2 years, user.
The economy is fried. We’re heading toward a depression.

Attached: 3771A2F0-D0B1-4F19-AB57-69C071D692D6.gif (391x288, 716.22K)

You realise that you won’t actually have a job anymore if it crashes right?

> sounds like something that's not my problem.
Oh no, this user is going to starve

Depression

checked

>liquidity
actually it is because the Fed's *reverse repo* balance has been rising precipitously since mid 2021
means they are (not only holding back cash to keep it from money supply, and on big bank balance sheet) preparing for something big...

Attached: reverse-repos-approach-1-trillion-2021-06-30.png (1200x752, 178.76K)

Attached: TRINITY___JANUS1.jpg (960x1280, 249.96K)

How retarded are you?
He must be a zoomer. He doesn’t understand what is about to happen

every time i see a doom and gloom stock market post on Any Forums i buy more, so far 7/10 returns following this strategy.

Fucking lol

>Tfw broke poorfaggot with no investments to lose

Should I just learn how to rape and pillage my neighbors?

Shemitah oy vey

>The economy will literally never, ever recover
I hope you guys live on the ground floor of your building

Just two more trading days

That sell off in the last hour Thursday still stings user. Damn.
I traded 2008 too. Been doing this since 02. These are the games only the biggest of boys play.
Shit's getting real, and the pain has only begun. The job losses haven't even begun yet!

What’s the bottom so I can slurp an index fund?