Glowniggers----Glowniggers----Glowniggers

The arrests included a man one identified as the group's founder. They were arrested after a tipster described the group looking like 'a little army'

Attached: glow..jpg (1021x847, 168.28K)

Notice how all of them look completely normal, well groomed, not overweight etc…, not the picture the left has painted of the far-right

All the brown grills are going to drool over them.

>doxxed and arrested
>glowniggers
I think you’re the glownigger here. And I think PF is gonna get bigger than you can handle, and then you’re in real trouble.

Not necessarily fully groomed but yeah compared to the left standards these guys are 100% better looking

top row 5th from the left has the innsmouth look

Charge of planning a riot? If it took an anonymous call to alert authorities, that means there was no previous contact with law enforcement so how is "Planning a riot" being charged?

Charges will be dropped. Already got their names and faces doxed to the media. By the way, I bet the anonymous call was some kike at the NSA

What was the probable cause for the arrest?

"Anonymous caller reported suspicious group". The actual charge of "Planning a riot" is some ad-hoc shit the cops made up to justify arresting them.

White men standing up for their own interests. Can't have that in the land of the Great satan.

Z

Attached: tuhjfh777s.jpg (256x256, 7.47K)

>arrest far right protestors
>completely ignore the BLM riots who burned down cities
Lmao, the world truly is against us

definitely a couple bros over 30, was that trrooon disinfo?

From what I've gathered, working out is a requirement to join.

I considered joining a year ago. There are a lot of stipulations, so I donated instead.

This incident seems to show two things.
The cops knew they weren't a threat(Imagine the cops turning their back on a group of arrested niggers)
The cops arrested these individuals on bullshit charges.
And the cops were freely able to dox these individuals.
Goes to show two things.
They aren't afraid of right-leaning protestors because they know you will ultimately follow the law and their orders.
And that they aren't and never have been on your side. Don't support or trust the police. They are working against you more than they work against niggers.

Suspicion of carrying radioactive material

there's a few of them that would have trouble moonlighting as tony Atlas

Apparently there was an informant in the group

>31 dudes
>Crammed into a fucking U-Haul
>On a hot summer day
user this reeks of bioluminescence

Attached: 1654999892746.gif (180x166, 456.63K)

Informant ... on what? They were there to contest the presence of disgusting freaks in public. They did nothing illegal.

Attached: IMG_20220613_150741_027.jpg (1170x1099, 203.87K)