Why do poor people still drive 500 dollar shitboxes like this?

Why do poor people still drive 500 dollar shitboxes like this?

Get a job

Attached: images - 2022-06-13T201212.914.jpg (776x395, 52.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xV3kiisKmuw&ab_channel=HardbassLoopsAndMore
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>buy new civic
>civic is 3 years old
>rust on the doors
t-thanks Japan!

Why do you buy new cars you can't afford by getting a loan from the bank, paying both the ridiculous price of new cars and interest, when a 20 year old Toyota does the exact same job of getting you from a to b
Not to mention the fact that old cars are mechanically superior compared to modern computerised shitboxes that cost more to get fixed

People who drive quality old cars are likely richer than you due to spending much less on vehicles

the yare sleaze core user take the /fa/ skinny guy with long hair pill.
nevermind you are on Any Forums you probably with a beard and bald

still drive a datsun 510

>posts vintage corrolla
>shit box

pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=xV3kiisKmuw&ab_channel=HardbassLoopsAndMore

Because only niggers and women are materialistic.

The white man buys a shit car and fixes it himself. Saves his money and invests in land, property, and guns.

Why the fuck would you ever buy a car that costs 100 times more but fundamentally does the exact same thing with additional spyware?

tfw have 5 million in assets
still drive a 2006 kia that i bought, new.
I didn't get mildly wealthy by spending money on stupid shit.

Nothing wrong with a 500-1000 dollar junker if it still runs. As long as one is willing to deal with the time and effort it can take to keep one going. There is going to be inconvenience, so it can be a balance of time vs money.

Funnily enough Marl Zuckerberg drives a shitbox

Goy needs to make sure his car complies with all new emissions regulations

Excellent bait. I do drive an actual $500 shitbox not a $30k anime meme car and I like it. It's fast enough, easy to repair and it looks cool.
>get a job
No

I probably have more money than 99% of the people here combined.
But I still drive a 20-year-old mercedes.
For me, it's just a tool.

Attached: 1653944250970.png (528x438, 235.96K)

Op's car is worth at least $5000 starting price.

Took the pill even though I don’t know who the guy is lol

Fuck off you worthless piece of shit.

>>get a job
>>No

Attached: The-things-you-own-end-up-owning-you.jpg (720x405, 30.06K)

Old cars are easy to fix. My car still uses ancient Dexron II ATF for example, much cheaper fluid than stuff newer transmissions need.

That's a real car, you fucking nigger. Here's your (You).

thats a nice car
pretty based to be honest

Attached: summercool.jpg (748x720, 144.31K)

Stfu richfag.

>german
>pretending to be rich
i have visited germany many times and you are even poorer than belgium or france

>flag

why aren't your driving a Ford Falcon, ready for the roo 'pocolypse?

Attached: 9084824323.jpg (781x435, 50.93K)

He covers his webcam with tape. Drives a car that can't be remotely hijacked. Follow his examples.

>first year AE86
>$500 shitbox

You know fuck all about cars, OP. kys

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 7.36.20 PM.png (899x397, 330.45K)

Not 100% true, ‘vintage cars are exempt’ sae with cars that where built without seatbelts aren not required to have them in Australia. Friend of mine as a 67 catallac imported pisses the pigs off. ‘ you should really add after market seatbelts’ sorry officer this car is an investment and adding anything that is not original depreciates the value.

they make 2004 toyota corollas for a reason, nigger.

hi satan
because debtmaxxing is the hot new shit and you wanna be trendy don't'cha?
nothing like financing a car that was worth half of what you paid the second you drove it off the lot, and spending the next 10-15 years giving the finance jew a nice chunk of change out of your take home pay so that you can keep a car you will grow to hate because it's no longer CURRENTYEAR+nth model, so you gotta swap out your car, borrow more, and get the SEXY NEW MODEL of nauseating blur-on-the-road

because the mechanical shitbox is easier to repair and can be self maintained for long periods of time. you will likely spend just as much on this car in the 10 years youll have it then the very few years youll have with a modern car. i did this. i bought a car in the year 2010 and i shit you not within 3 years it broke down with proper maintenance. the car company kept saying my warranty was voided because i changed my own oil..... the car i had before was alive for 20 years and it was an original thunderbird that i maintained for that entire time. i sold that car and ive had 2 cars since and i still see that car on the road to this day.

Attached: 239675285_4440386242713227_7468360354642331226_n.jpg (900x600, 51.42K)

Anyone who pays that much for something that ugly is an idiot.

You could get a nice crossover for that.

all memes aside this cars are easy to fix but unberable pain to drive
1) huge engine and still slow as shit
2) steering wheel is pain to drive
3) trucks turn better than this junk
can somebody explain to me why muscle cars are so fucking slow?
smallest engine is 4.0L and this thing cannot go even 215 km/h with 7.0L engine

I still drive a 99' Camry. I've taken it apart and put it back together more times than I can count. Replacement parts are always a trip to the scrap yard away and costs me pennies, and gas mileage is still pretty good. Unless the engine explodes and it catches fire, I'm sticking with it for the foreseeable future.

Ain't nothing better than an old 80s box-y car that you can fix and mess with it yourself.

Westerners feel the social pressure to get a car and are too fucking lazy to ride a bicycle or take public transport so they buy the cheapest shit box they can find, user.

>German
>Rich
Topqeq

luv me shitbox suv, simple as.
>Perfect for our winter months
>Perfect for mud season when the dirt roads in my area are basically the Somme
>has stood the test of time, 23 years later she still runs, with minor QOL issues
>it's paid off, so banking jew doesn't get his
>can take quite the hit in an accident, crashed once as a young inexperienced driver after I skidded on the ice, fucked up a bitches read driver side door, merely bent my bumper

>99 camry
>trip to the scrap yard to fix car.

see you in a few years of doing that user.

digits confirm

Aesthetically those straight lines a perfect. If I'd had the money, I'd go for pic though.

Attached: ford-sierra-rs-cosworth.jpg (728x546, 88.8K)

>ride a bike for 2-4hrs to get to work and get hit by heavy traffic.
yeah...

>500 dollar
A car like that probably goes for 5000+. That's a nice looking car and I would buy it for $500 if it's a manual and you can point to where it's being sold for that. I might even pay you a finder's fee of $1000 if we can arrange something through crypto.

I drive a 97 Opel Corsa.
Parts are free in any scrapyard or dirt cheap anywhere. I don't pay taxes because the car is 15 yo and don't need insurance. Since it's fuel injected, it uses just 7% more gas than the more economic, brand new model.

Buy a new car is a terrible investment.

I'd rather walk than take public transport or ride a bike on the road. I did until 29 when I finally learned to drive.

>He doesn't own a mortgagemobile

>Brazil
xD

RARE
A
R
E

brazilians have a higher average iq than polacks

Is that a damage wagon mondeo in the back ground? And is your bumper on the monies cracked by chance? More QuiNews at 10

For me it's the 2005 5 door Corsa.

I really don't understand how people making less than $50k survive at all. I just got new tires for my jeep (along with brakes, alignment and oil change) and dropped almost 3 grand. I could have done the brakes and oil change myself but not the tires and alignment, so that's still a few grand. And these tires were expensive but they have an 8 year warranty. Still I feel bad for poor people who can't afford things like this.

80s, 90s Japanese cars, not the most attractive car but great build quality.

This, modern cars can be so complicated that not even a factory rebuild can fix some error.

That would cost a few hundred here.

>Le carjack nation
Bruhh

no longer :(
lithuanians and ukrs actually steal from us now

Cars are holding value a hell of a lot better than they used to. Most cars are still worth 80-90% of their value after a year of driving, if not more.

>damage wagon mondeo

"Mondies" are solid battle tanks mates, able to take any door bashes scrapes by in Asda carpark. I knew a '96 mondy that did over 1million miles.

I own 3 houses consisting of over 30 acres.
I've never made a car payment, nor have I paid over 8000 usd for a car.

Cars a depreciable assets, driving a fully depreciated car is sound financial planning.

depending on the year, jeep parts are expensive as fuck due to the fucking jeep cult surrounding them.

man someone raped the fuck outta you lmao.

That Toyota if regularly serviced and looked-after will outlive YOU, you vaxxed-up bogan queer.
Learn to repair shit instead of replacing it and getting into debt.

To be fair, this happens to other cars too not just Hondas..

Sorry, did not know.
But you will always be the best calcitic converter thief in my heart.

Car finance is literally a jewish scam
If you use finance you ain't wealthy, you are a dumb goy

It was Firestone. They do tend to run on the more expensive side. The tires were $320 each but like I said, they have a warranty

thanks!

Uh I drive a 5k Toyota I own outright

Attached: 7935F9CB-4E31-4691-90B3-BEC498EBD750.jpg (960x996, 131.59K)

they are more reliable then modern cars