I'm permanently working from home. Where in this shithole country should I move to...

I'm permanently working from home. Where in this shithole country should I move to? What's the province that is least pozzed? Fuck Ontario.

Attached: 1650987673736.jpg (914x1202, 135.79K)

I want to move to Yukon and live off the land. Too bad Canada doesn't like independent, self-sufficient people.

Attached: yukon-territory-canada-landscape-mountain-lake-scenic.jpg (2000x1500, 1.25M)

Funny based nigger.

because if you let one do it, they'll all want to do it and it would destroy yet another ecosystem.

So many mosquitos you can't see through them. I'm serious.

I don’t know user, are the few territorial governments any less competent than the provinces? Might be your best hope.

Nah the climate there is harsh so it keeps most people out. Even most Canadians don't want to live there.

>even with a PHD and JD

lmao i wish this faggot gets cancer and dies

I already live in a rural place and am used to mosquitoes. I once killed 50+ mosquitoes in a day.

I suggest leaving your country and going to Yemen and joining extremist groups there throwing gays off roofs and gunning innocents against walls.
After my life here in America I’m moving there despite the danger level and bleaching 10+ women and marrying them.

Attached: CF0B81A7-0476-419B-B8A1-AE366F0CE33A.jpg (829x635, 66.94K)

Honestly Quebec other than the major cities… but then you have to live in Quebec

The air hums and whines with them.

I still think it's a slippery slope.
Plus the government needs a secure place to bury its dissidents.

kek. I suppose it could be used like a gulag since North-western america is just an extension of Siberia geographically.

Yukon only has 40k people despite being almost half the size of india.

Education is a meme. the premier of Ontario is a fat illiterate college dropout who used to sell hash with his crack smoking brother. Monte Mcnaughton got into politics before he even finished high school and has been in politics ever since, never bothering to even start college because he was making 100k+ a year and he’s a regional politician. That Canadian faggot is talking shit because he knows Elon will never respond to small fry like this, nobody in Canada has any education and those that do bring them from third world countries.

The Fords are a well connected family within the underbelly of Toronto, and Ontario as a whole. Doug also served as a councillor before he ran in provincial politics at least.
>Monte McNaughton
kek. that guys family owned a mini mall in SW Ontario and he won an election simply based on the fact no one else was willing to run in that region. kind of based, but he is also well connected in that region, especially now

>Pure, unimpeachable evidence in his face that his degrees don't mean shit
>Still clings to his degrees as though they mean shit

That might be the most awesome Zuby I have ever seen. He BTFO’d that piece of shit.

i live in quebec. fuck quebec we pay taxes like sweden and have the services of a nigger country.

the only places worth moving to they don't want you there. you will get your tires slashed and your house egged. Anywhere in NL, NS (especially Cape Breton) or anywhere in Rural Alberta you are asking for issues until you settle and prove yourself

Fuck you