Holy shit

Holy shit.

I just learned about the Belgian Congo under King Leopold. I knew colonization was brutal sometimes, but this is actually really really bad. What the fuck.

Attached: D256D251-093D-4769-B40E-DC1E6FDA138A.gif (646x466, 755.74K)

Yeah I know, I can't believe we're not allowed to cut niggers' hands off anymore.

Attached: Bait_Low_Quality.jpg (600x600, 17.82K)

It wasn’t any worse than the way they treated each other since forever, or how Europeans treated each other frankly. Some shit you read in Roman primary sources is just horrifying.

don't blaspheme

Belgians were just the upper management
They """hired""" local africans to manage the rubber harvesters and in true african fashion, they showed the belgians how hard they were trying to get their lazy workers to work by cutting off hands and limbs and showing them to the belgians
As ALWAYS white people get blamed for third world subhumans being subhuman

he should have just killed all those niggers and saved us all the trouble

/thread

retards think Belgian managers and clerks where heading into the interior and managing production, it never occurs to them hacking off limbs is a time honoured African tradition that continues even today

I heard they collected hands to get more ammo

Congo is so much better off now that it's under African rule at least...
Oh wait, it's still exactly the same.

Idk about that user

What’s worse than chopping off hands? A thief with hands

African Middle managers were cutting off their African employees hands for stealing from their African employers, which is an African tradition that continues to this very day
Meanwhile the Belgians just had to train them and receive cheap-as-free natural resources

Just because some cunt takes some photos doesn't mean that her made up stories about the photos are reality

I GOT SLAVERY ON MIND

Attached: 151.jpg (412x299, 33.58K)

>you must meet production quotas or you are thief
I didn’t know this was Soviet Russia
Wrong

I’ll give you this, the cutting of hands is not something unique to the belgians. Caesar did it to the Gauls and Christopher Columbus did it to the Taino. But not to the extent of what happened in the Congo.

Let's do it again!

Attached: 1526482376314.jpg (346x640, 40.21K)

I love niggers and I think everyone should have one

When even the other colonial powers at the time are looking at you and saying, “dude this is fucked up you should stop” maybe you should realize something. Why does Any Forums have this unquenchable need to defend monsters no matter how undeniably evil they are

>Why does Any Forums have this unquenchable need to defend monsters no matter how undeniably evil they are
Because niggers are a plague and we're fucking sick of hearing about their entirely ununique plight

so who do you think was the actual person that cut off hands?

Was it the General that was responsible for the colony at the time? Like he literally went on a tour of every mine and watched the workers for a while to work out who was lazy?

Like was it a belgian mine supervisor that decided he was going to live his whole life deep in the congo?

Or maybe the belgian general just told his minions to go around cutting off hands to make the mine workers work harder and definitely not just leave and go and live back in the forest right?

Africans were brutal savages long before belgian colonisation and long after belgian occupation but you think they just switched it off for a few decades while the big bad white man was there

None of what you believe makes sense which means you are probably a shill or an emotive retard

Attached: Adelsteen Normann (1848-1918) The Steamship.jpg (1000x661, 350.47K)

Did writing any of these multiple choice answers change what happened? No?
>Africans were brutal savages long before belgian colonisation and long after belgian occupation but you think they just switched it off for a few decades while the big bad white man was there
Never implied this. But they were little savages. Warring tribes. Thousands die, But then the big bad white man show up and is big savage. Millions die. The belgian killed more in the congo than the normies claim hitler killed.
>None of what you believe makes sense
Is what I said false?

You’re blinded by hatred and it’s not good for you. I apologize for wanting to have a thread on a subject barely anyone here talks about.

I read some fucked up shit about the Spanish what they did when they conquered south America

Sounds plausible

Well, there was justice for this. The Krauts rolled through Belgium and wrecked it. Twice.

Congo was really nice
hill stations, farms, massive ferry/river boat system, Hydroelectric power
All that in the 60’s

What would be the motivation for the belgians to kill millions of people?

> Caesar did it to the Gauls
No
Why lie?

African problems require African solutions.

nobody fucking cares, go back

Yes and now you know why white people deserve to be eliminated.

> Millions die
Lmao

Those were the days, huh?