Be white nationalist

>be white nationalist
>get influenced by memes on Any Forums
>sign up for an organization to get rid of feds, mutts, and jews
>get arrested
>get called feds, mutts, and jews
havent these idiots realized that whites are not worth fighting for?
most of these could have settled down with a qt3.14 asian waifu, but instead they fought for memes on the internet and the people the claim to support disavow them

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 7.49.08 PM.png (1908x1180, 2.98M)

the master race right here

Pol told me that whites were the most desirable race according to online dating surveys.... but then i see that these are the based protectors of the white race.... ? This is Any Forums... ?

>be white nationalist
>ignore Any Forums glow meme's
>get influenced by memes by feds
>sign up for fed honeypot.
>get arrested
>get called retards for joining fed honeypot, also mutts, and jews because it is Any Forums

Fed psyop.
Shit glows brighter than a nigger on a burning cross.

Attached: Polish_20220611_023601810.png (720x615, 428.78K)

Attached: u.jpg (756x641, 122.52K)

There's only like 4 whites in that whole crew.

>most of these could have settled down with a qt3.14 asian waifu
gtfo

people here sit in the comfort of their homes attacking anyone who actually attempts to do something and fails, while simultaneously making threads on a basket weaving forum complaining about the current state of america
im not white, i hope that was clear
but yall are blaming me for destroying your race and country when you are this pathetic and cowardly

Still more white than you and pol in general

Now do one for mug shots of a regular chicago weekend.

What were they arrested for?

80% of men terrorist maxxing
The reason:
No pussy
I can't stop seeing red pill shit everywhere

>terrorist maxxing
explain.

braindead
conspiracy to riot or something
most of them could have gotten pussy if they werent so autistic with their viewpoints
they should have realized: race doesnt matter, culture does, they could have gotten with a non white women if they dont like white women .
they thought they could get pussy by appearing like a tough thug who gets arrested and inspires terror. instead they look like incels

this

repent, fornicator!

Attached: _orthodox_christian_-20220609-0001.jpg (1440x1758, 197.23K)

Dysgenics. This is what happend when you don't improved your genetic line by breeding with anything that is White. Have to remember, most of the people in the USA of all colors and race are the descendants of garbage that fled their home country. Lower, dysgenic classes from all over the World. Exception are to be made. Go to Midwest or poor Whites places and they all look off. Ugly, dysgenic, unhinged and inbred. Sad! I am all for supporting Whites but aint no way I will past my Beautiful Sophia Vergara Wife for an unattractive White woman. Looks and genetics matters! My Children look White with model tier looks.

add sam ftw

They got FLURORIDATED. Every tear that goes by that you don't fight fluoridation with iodine, you risk becoming a zombie.

>Go to Midwest or poor Whites places and they all look off.
To be brutally honest the weirdest looking ones have been Northeastern/Mid-Atlantic whites from old money.
Never seen an uglier group of people, but then again the English are known for being ugly so not much changed.