Black Monday

BTC has been falling fast over the weekend. Black Monday is upon us, boys. I hope you guys got out of BTC when it was above $30K. I'm thinking under $20K by Friday.
With inflation out of control and people's stock portfolio getting pounded, when will the normies wake up and call for impeachment? Or when will people finally realize we're in a post-rule-of-law society and start to take direct action to remove politicians and the elite from their positions of power?
A fortnight?

Attached: BTC - Black Monday.png (786x506, 53.2K)

Tis but a slurp

Guys, i bought 7 BTC when it was around 60k. Am I going to be okay?

Attached: 80C91EF6-2E60-4ED7-97D5-21A0DD421472.jpg (440x646, 228.48K)

Crypto has been a wasteland since November. ETH is lower than it was 4 years ago. With that said I agree. In a few years there will be so many people beating themselves up for not buying right now

It's going to 0

if your stock portfolio is getting pounded you definitely bought after trump printed trillions into the stock market...stay stupid zoomers more money for me HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Sell while you can

they won't
they won't
two weeks sounds about right

How do you suppose that? Over the last few years BTC and cypto in general hasn't delivered on its chief attribute that it's a hedge against the dollar and market. Until it decouples from the market (which it won't because the jews control too much of it) it will never be a viable alternative.
FYI, I bought a couple at $5k and sold when it doubled.

Someone last night posted a warning it would be down 50% midweek.

Will SIGA save me?

I don't care lol
What are all the people that are selling BTC atm going to do with their money?
It's all being inflated away anyway
The only way that the people selling right now are making the right decision is if they trust the globohomo to raise western interest rates enough to actually crush inflation (lol)
And if you have looked into the actual inflation rate sans hedonic adjustment, I don't see how that will ever happen.
They are just trying to shake normies out of financial assets so they can keep the steady stream of inflation going afterwards.
Unless you think we will see 20-30% interest rates in the next 5 years, you don't have to worry about looking at stocks/crypto for a while

And if you think we will see 20-30% interest rates, I would be more concerned with investing in creating a local supply chain for yourself because shit will get real weird if that happens

Go back to retard jail

Attached: 1654790273620m.jpg (1001x1024, 64.34K)

do you miss me that much?

Anglos can't into bant

DELIVERY

Attached: 20220612_192105.jpg (1001x897, 190.75K)

>sell now and try to preserve what you have
>or continue to get even less money through constant devaluation in the face of a brutal economic downturn where no one is going to be spending money on invisible electrobucks when they need essentials

I think most people would rather have $50K in a checking account making 1% even with this inflation, rather than waking up and seeing their digital money down 20%. Personally, I'm all cash right now and inflation hasn't really bothered me because I spend very little and my big expenses are fixed.
At this point, 3-5% interest world likely default the federal government and many in the S&P 500, so I don't know how the jews are going to get out of this pickle. Probably some sort of international false flag so they can selectively default on certain bonds. "We're honoring the bonds held by China, Russia, etc because they're bad, etc.

NOT SELLING UNTIL $6,000,000

>"We're honoring the bonds held by China, Russia, etc because they're bad, etc.
Not honoring...

Attached: 1628303678463.png (720x960, 360.99K)

I'm stacking more xrp while crypto is having a fire sale.

Attached: Bitcoin.jpg (1284x824, 328.05K)

Attached: 20220612_192514.jpg (1013x1541, 548.5K)

ITT with laugh at crypto and silver fags.

Lmao

When it's going around 10k? I'm thinking buying some

people selling bitcoin to cover debts, most probably in the property sector
the key indicator will be the Miami market

BTC is not even the real BitCoin lmao

Monkechads… is our secret out?