Every single one of the "Patriot Front" Nazi faggots got exposed, they can say bye bye to whatever jobs they have...

Every single one of the "Patriot Front" Nazi faggots got exposed, they can say bye bye to whatever jobs they have, if they even have one (probably not lol)

What a bunch of fucking losers lol! But of course, I bet all of the little Chuds here are saying they're "glowies." To be honest, none of them look morbidly obese so the likelihood of these faggots being someone from Any Forums is minimal.

Attached: Nazi Faggots.jpg (4692x2908, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

spokesman.com/stories/2022/jun/12/sheriffs-office-releases-names-of-31-patriot-front/
npr.org/2022/04/08/1091748401/whitmer-kidnapping-verdicts-michigan-governor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link to the article

spokesman.com/stories/2022/jun/12/sheriffs-office-releases-names-of-31-patriot-front/

Also #3 literally looks like he's an oblivion character lol

Attached: f5d05b9261ab2cae-600x338.png (600x338, 352.96K)

Shouldn't be fired for what happens outside of work

True that. It's actually illegal depending what type of work they do.

being a dumbass isn’t a protected class.

Most of them look like young FBI recruits or homeless men.

Attached: patriot_front_fbi_megaphone.jpg (528x585, 58.17K)

Top kek

>Friday: What do you mean this obvious honeypot is an obvious honeypot? You're just a lazy coward!
>Today: HAHA it was a honeypot! You never saw us coming!
Yawn.

Attached: 1596491735761.jpg (556x604, 65.02K)

the amount of glowie shills screeching they were feds in the past 24 hours here...

Attached: glow.png (859x923, 950.42K)

Feds in far right groups? No. Never.

npr.org/2022/04/08/1091748401/whitmer-kidnapping-verdicts-michigan-governor

Attached: 44F2EB87-6AD0-4651-92D6-C647513A960D.jpg (828x1284, 475.08K)

So uh which one's the fed?

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-204043_Brave.jpg (1440x1022, 270.72K)

I have a feeling that this image will be iconic one day

Attached: C291EE56-3DBE-404F-9997-D8F4AEAAB513.jpg (528x662, 177.85K)

If you all can't tell this is just feds arresting themselves, then you just failed the NPC self awareness test.

The one that made the phone call and told police exactly how many sacrifices were stuffed inside a UHAUL

Looks like an American Varg

arent those the fags with shields who fell for an obvious glowie psyop? nobody cares about these retards.

How is their lawyer infrastructure? They knew this would happen right?

>the saxon learns to hate

Like a glove the punishment of rural areas for voting trump in is underway

Fake Pandemic
Disperses urban whites
Cali people move in
And draw the rural whites out
Now the new urban whites own your soil cus you fell for the trap
They make it work so easily

Im for rurual white people but they can handle this commie storm coming. Not smart enough, not rich enough, not enough allies. No real future

Rip america for real this time
The enemy isnt on the coast in big cities anymore, its kicking you out of your neck of the woods. And what do you have then. Nothing

Niggers are.

Attached: 1654360120630m.jpg (682x1024, 79.74K)

They got slapped with some bullshit charge and are already out on bail
The charge is probably going to be dropped

Dox every one of these racist fuckers and get them fired from their jobs and kicked out of universities

I love how Antifa, JIDF, and the FBI is trying so hard to desperately label PF as 'feds' even though they have literally no proof what so ever that they are 'agents'.

How many are Jews?
How many voted Biden?
How many kneel to BLM?

On the wild off chance that they are not feds, then maybe this will convince them to shoot first and grandstand later the next time they do this. If they are not feds, this will not stop them and they will only become more extreme. If they are feds, then this is all theater in an attempt to demoralize and prevent organization in the future. Personally I believe they are feds until they start killing a significant amount of cops, especially with that number of people and amount of organization.

>Now the new urban whites own your soil cus you fell for the trap
Weird fanfiction

Assuming these are actually them, they look like cool dudes I'd want around my neighbourhood. I wish only the worst to all countersignallers.

No the ones calling them feds is also you faggots.