Musk is a Luciferian

He is clever. Its a form of lesser magic. He is crafting his language in a way that most(but not all) will perceive it as a positive correlation to what they already believe. I.E. It feels as if its both mocking "schizos", who are crazy while also mocking those who aren't "illuminated" and are ignorant sheep. It plays on both subtly enough.

Another great example of this was a speech Hillary Clinton gave years ago where she was talking about the "super predators", inner city crime, and possible solutions. At some point in the speech she said "We need to bring them to heal/heel" referring to the criminals. The tone made it kind of hard to distinguish as well and it was never clarified. If you wanted compassion and a more left perspective you probably heard "heal" while if you were more conservative and wanted justice/action taken you heard "heel".

I suppose you could assume it would more likely be "heal" but the turn of phrase isn't all that common regardless of either one. Anyway it was a real solid example of intentional "lesser magic" which is mostly just psy-ops but it can go further to some degree.

Attached: LuciferianFreemasonMusk.png (587x565, 245.98K)

Checked.

fuck off musk is based and is voting GOP now to help fix america

fpwp

:(

how much does bill gates pay you for posting here?

>is voting GOP

Wow how "based" of him kek

Attached: laughingcheeta.jpg (450x450, 29.96K)

Bill Gates is also one? I think its a little more obvious he is an occultist though as opposed to Musk

No one cares about your fucking internet personality you normie faggot. Go back.

He's just salty that he had to escape his father's beatings by reading books and now you can read anything easily online if you know where to look.

It's unironically a boomer moment for him.

(((Wikipedia)))

Attached: 6million Jewpedia.png (1096x1064, 129.82K)

Elon don't be mad baby I'm sorry but I follow Christ and all so I had to tell the truth.

Lets keep this solely on Musk is a Luciferian. Idk anything about your pic but I hope you have success with it in a different thread

I think its not that simple. I mean the guy just posted something the other day about "Tesla Rocket with 33 thrusters"

Its occultism through and through. All day with these people. I will say at least Musk is more funny. Gates is the most boring milquetoast oppressor on the planet.

Attached: 1654388246531.jpg (1024x776, 62.11K)

Many anons stuck on a 2016 hero complex can't hear anything bad about the one guy they had left to look up to.
It's true anons. He's bill gates with a "PR" injection for "based and redpilled" opposition. Think about it, who did we think was going to be bringing up brain chips, who's doing it instead. That's a thinker.

>Idk anything about your pic

Attached: d741b5b5925fc4f28f043dc6b43c3d00effc974cc06325a5cc4ba0714d0accd5.png (481x581, 238.14K)

Who would have thought?

Attached: 0AC4AE17-7C58-41CF-8A75-4A170B42F2A0.jpg (1024x576, 78.23K)

You get it friend. He is only as "based" as he needs to be for their agenda. Its gatekeeping. Just trying to pacify the right per usual while everyone takes a massive dildo. This isn't even some edgy "3rd position". Its just reality. They mock us while they do it too. The irony is all of why they do it is esoteric and Musk knows that of course.

Bump

Attached: christheart.gif (503x475, 1.74M)

It’s a hint of desperation in my eyes. A little crack in the system so to speak. He took some risk saying this as he definitely hurt some people, not just us.

anybody else been around long enough to remember the surprisingly high amount of pedophilia and grooming going on by moderators on wikipedia

No but one of the original founders did do a massive breakdown/synopsis about it. Again though please stay on topic however if you make your own thread about that I know you will certainly get discussion.

Musk is a haute bourgeoisie whom is braindead from working 80+ hours a week.

He's still based, just incredibly stupid sometimes.

No he is definitely a Luciferian and occultist. Go ahead and do some research about his mother who is also one.

Elon Musk is the antichrist.
He's the only guy who can produce the promises and own up to his promises and is also liked by the masses for his technological enterprises despite the fact all his technological ventures absolutely reek of the Beast with Neuralink's mind control applications and Starlink's energy weapon application.
It's a good thing he's been taken out.